Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yea, well, that's kind of like your opinion, man.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• FAU beats Marshall 30-25.

Lane Kiffin now has Florida Atlantic, one of the worst teams in the nation last year, at 6-3 and bowl eligible.

The Owls were 0-4 vs the Herd heading into this game. FAU's last winning season was 2008.

Kiffen: xoxo
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's still a douchebag.

Comment

• 1. I'm not sure why you say that. What has he done recently?

2. His job is to coach, not to be affable and liked.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              1. I'm not sure why you say that. What has he done recently?

2. His job is to coach, not to be affable and liked.
              Lol Kiffin seems like a person that would know exactly what the spread is.
              ... like taking a safety there.

[ame]https://twitter.com/lane_kiffin/status/926647003265806336[/ame]
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The line with my book was -7.5. He wouldn't have covered anyway.

Comment

• But make no mistake, that tweet was a playful jab at Saban.

Comment

• Sass Lane-O or AlabamAlum's beloved border collie at your own peril.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No one talks bad about Ranger and lives.

Comment

• I think Ranger is trying to kill me for the insurance money, though.

We went into a bar and he said, "Let's order our drinks like we're chemists." I asked why and he implored me to just follow his lead, so I did. Waitress came over and asked what we wanted to drink.

Ranger immediately said, "I will have H2O."

I replied, "I'll have H2O, too."

That bastard!

Comment

• Someone will have to explain that joke to Wiz, which makes it even funnier, imo.

Comment

• You can never retell chemistry jokes too many times.

Oxygen and Potassium went out on a date. It was just OK.

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• Yeah, well, after the Potassium debacle, Oxygen moved on to Magnesium and they hit it off right away. And I was like, OMG!

Comment

Working...
                                X