Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    LIES! Naismith, like the other great pseudo Canadian, William Shatner, are both really American.
    No, you're right. Rest easy. The challenge of fact recognition and acceptance is on me here. Not you.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Nah, nothing I have heard. .

Alabama basketball staffer resigns amid internal review

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- On Wednesday, the University of Alabama announced an internal review of its men's basketball program. And in that review, director of athletics Greg Byrne announced the resignation of Crimson Tide basketball staffer Kobie Baker.

"Following yesterday's reports from New York regarding a Federal investigation of intercollegiate athletics, The University of Alabama Department of Athletics immediately initiated an internal review of our men?s basketball operations," Byrne said in a statement. "As a result, we have accepted the resignation effective today of Kobie Baker, a men's basketball administrator.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Until now. Oh well. There goes basketball. Never even heard of the guy. He's not a coach.
        Last edited by AlabamAlum; September 27, 2017, 08:21 PM.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Paper trail .......leads to Nick Saban. I'm sure of it.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Tide proves they are willing to cheat at roundball...just think what they would do for FOOTBALL!

AA- Hi!

Comment

• Also, Butch Jones really can't survive this weekend, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                The Tide proves they are willing to cheat at roundball...just think what they would do for FOOTBALL!

AA- Hi!
                Gotta keep up with the Meyers.

Comment

• Lol Ed Orgeron.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Ouch!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Troy 24, LSU 21. Oof.

Comment

• It was an ass kicking by Troy. The score doesn't reflect what happened on the field.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Roll Tide though!
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I can't see them losing a game. Of course, I said the same thing last year...

Comment

• Clemson
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X