Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch Jones has a horse shoe up his ass.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sorry to see GT lose in 2OT.

I thought the 2pt conversion play call was iffy. You have to know that Tenn is going to run blitz. The play was DOA at the snap. Tenn actually should have helped GT when they called timeout after pretty much showing their defensive hand. You can't expect to run a QB keeper into the center of a stacked defense and win. The numbers won't be there.

I'd have called a Gun Zone read type of play that presents a passing option that Tenn has to honor and keeps them from just stacking the middle and ignoring the passing threat. It would have also given the GT QB time to react. As it was he was in the arms of a defender a 1/2 second after the snap.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• To clarify, the SEC East will be really competitive, not tough. If that division had a good team then it'd be a total runaway.

I tend to think Georgia is probably the best bet to win, but I haven't looked at West cross-overs to see how their schedule compares.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          Sorry to see GT lose in 2OT.

I thought the 2pt conversion play call was iffy. .
          I think the QB just misread, he thought the DL was blocked, should have pitched it out.
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• AA's SEC rankings:

1. Bama
            2. LSU
            3. Auburn
            4. Arkansas
            5. Georgia
            6. MissStake
            7. South Cackalackey
            8. Tennessee
            9. Ole Miss
            10. Vandy
            11. Kentucky
            12. TAMU
            13. Florida
            14. Missou

TAMU and Florida look like they have given up. Sure, Florida has no QB, and that's kinda important, but they were out-physicaled by Michigan. TAMU just flat sat down and watched UCLA mount tye second biggest come back in history.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Missou... good opportunity over the next few weeks to debunk the idea that they are a mess. Based on returning everyone on offense from a squad this finished ok last year... Drew Lock & Co still can surprise people.

SC vs Missou next week. Letz see what happens.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Boy, instead of seeing what happens can someone just tell me so I don't vomit in my mouth and/or lose vision in at least one eye?

Thanks in advance.

God to some, hero to many, friend to all,
                The Talent
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• SC isn't too tough of test (but good measuring stick I guess), neither is much of anyone but maybe Georgia in the East. Missouri has four gimme wins in OOC and with a weak SEC East, they might win 7-8 games.

A defense that gives up 43 to Missouri State, I don't think they'll win many conference games even in the SEC East.

Comment

• AA's "Revised" SEC Rankings..."wizzed" up a bit...

1. Gay Bears
                    2. Muddogs (Ed Orgeron IS the assistant coach from The Waterboy movie)
                    3. Best School In Alabama
                    4. Piglets
                    5. Underachieving Woofs
                    6. MissStake
                    7. South Cackalackey
                    8. Vals
                    9. Ole Piss
                    10. Nashvegas Boyz
                    11. Kensucky
                    12. Chokin' Sumlins
                    13. Gay Turds
                    14. Show Me We Suck
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Missou... good opportunity over the next few weeks to debunk the idea that they are a mess. Based on returning everyone on offense from a squad this finished ok last year... Drew Lock & Co still can surprise people.

SC vs Missou next week. Letz see what happens.
                      Finished OK? They were 4-8, dead last in the lackluster East, with losses to Middle Tennessee and a double-digit loss to Kentucky. Thank god they had Delaware State and Eastern Michigan on their sched or it woulda been worse than 4-8. Their defense allowed an average of 31 points per game in 2016, and after the the big tilt Saturday with a moribund FCS team, they are set to top that.

They may be decent, I've been wrong before, but the Show Me state is gonna have to ....wait for it....show me.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You have a way with words...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She's got a way about her
                          I don't know what it is
                          But I know that I can't live without her
                          She's got a way of pleasin'?

Comment

• xoxoxo
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Finished OK? They were 4-8, dead last in the lackluster East, with losses to Middle Tennessee and a double-digit loss to Kentucky. Thank god they had Delaware State and Eastern Michigan on their sched or it woulda been worse than 4-8. Their defense allowed an average of 31 points per game in 2016, and after the the big tilt Saturday with a moribund FCS team, they are set to top that.

They may be decent, I've been wrong before, but the Show Me state is gonna have to ....wait for it....show me.
                              Finished ok = winning 2 of the final 3 games over Vandy and Arkansas in 2016. No question, Missou had some struggles in the first half of 2016. Their offense got it together and remained just as bad on defense in the 2nd half.
                              For a team that returns everyone* on offense and features an ascending Lock, it's a bit early to write them off.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Mizzou is Vandy Lite.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X