Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. It's great.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• What would be great would be an anvil falling on your head.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agreed.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nick Saban: Da'Shawn Hand won't be suspended !!

Saban has the balls to pretend like Hand made "a good decision" and that they will handle it with "Internal punishment". Any other team but FSU and he is out for this game. lmfao

Comment

• It was the right call. There is no way he deserved to be suspended for even a second.

And it was a good decision by Hand. He had been drinking. So he decided to sleep it off in his car as opposed to driving. In Alabama, however, that's still a "DUI". Isn't in all states. It is here.

Comment

• Why did he turn the headlights on to sleep off being drunk? More like he fell asleep at the wheel. Only Nick Saban can equivalate - getting arrested and 'making good decisions'. Should have got a game - not a big deal though. Feel sorry for that Cop who will get fired though.

Comment

• No, he should not have gotten a game. At all. His community service and internal punishment are more than enough.

The car was in park and in a space. The emergency brake on. Doesn't matter if the lights were on or not (I have not heard that, but if they were it is irrelevant).

The cop's job is not in danger. Or are you suggesting there have been other University police who have lost their job for arresting a player? Do you have any corroboration of that?

Comment

• He should have been suspended.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No. Not even for a second.

Comment

• He got in the car intending to drive but was to drunk to do so and passed out.

The decision was made for him.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's some fanciful conjecture. I like conjecture. How about this, he had a sip of sacramental wine and fell asleep reading his bible?

Kidding aside, here are the facts: it was the offseason. He was not in class. He missed no practice or class or meeting. He did not drive. This was his first offense.

I'm sure many of you believe my stance to be rooted in the fact that he wears crimson. That has nothing to do with it. I believe DSL or Talent can vouch for my consistency on such things, regardless of where the young man plays.

Comment

• That's right CGVT, he got in the car intending to drive, but was to drunk to do so and passed out. Fact is no matter how much you defend him AA he got arrested. That should be a game. Not a good idea to poo poo this like its jay -walking and call it 'making good decisions'

You took me seriously about the cop getting fired(?) It was a joke.

Comment

• Honest, Ma! That's not my weed.

Comment

• You have no idea if he intended to drive, wingsfan. Stick with the facts. Here they are: it was the offseason. He was not in class. He missed no practice or class or meeting. He did not drive. It was his first offense.

There absolutely should be no suspension.

Comment

Working...
                                X