No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And as always, when the bitch ass mouths have to actually make a clear definitive statement... they wilt like little flowers.

Stop being fucking cowards. Would you have wanted Orlovsky to start the last four games instead of Stafford?

Yes. Or. No.

Either answer the question or shut up forever.
    Last edited by chemiclord; July 20, 2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      I don't care. The focus is on the excuse making for Stafford.
      But youre on the other end of the spectrum. So do you really think Orvlosky should have been started?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        lol..

Damn bro. You feel pretty strong about this one
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Because the answer is obvious.

I know it. You know it. Everyone on the forum knows the answer to that question. Even they know it.

But they are too much cowardly chickenshit little bitches to acknowledge, "Yeah, this is a shit take. I'm just going to let it drop." They just can't acknowledge they're wrong. Ever. So they deflect and defer and fuck that noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            But youre on the other end of the spectrum. So do you really think Orvlosky should have been started?
            They could have started Swanson at QB and come out 0-4.

That is my point. You can put anyone back there and lose just the same as with the highly paid starter.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

And as always, when the bitch ass mouths have to actually make a clear definitive statement... they wilt like little flowers.

Stop being fucking cowards. Would you have wanted Orlovsky to start the last four games instead of Stafford?

Yes. Or. No.

0-4 under Stafford, Could Orlovsky have done worse? You could have put a bag of potato chips behind center and gotten he same results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Brawk brawk brawk BRAWK! I'm a chickenshit coward! BRAAAAAAAAAWK!
                Corrected for accuracy. You're welcome.

Yes or no, coward.

Comment

Because the answer is obvious.

I know it. You know it. Everyone on the forum knows the answer to that question. Even they know it.

But they are too much cowardly chickenshit little bitches to acknowledge, "Yeah, this is a shit take. I'm just going to let it drop." They just can't acknowledge they're wrong. Ever. So they deflect and defer and fuck that noise.
                  Wrong about what? Stafford certainly didn't position Detroit to win any of those games. Shit put fucking Mickey Mouse behind center instead of Stafford.....same results. Put anybody back there, who cares. Stafford didn't improve Detroit's chance at winning. Put Joey Fucking Harrington in instead of Stafford.....same result.

The real question is, would I have been as confident in putting very large bets on the Lions losing if anybody else was behind center....probably not.
                  Last edited by dwt1; July 20, 2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                    Bawk bawk bawk bawk BRAAAAWK! I'm a cowardly chickenshit! BRAAAAAAAAAAWK! I won't answer a yes or no question without waffling like a bitch! Brawk bawk bawk BRAAAAAAAAAAAWK!
                    Yes. Or. No.

It's not hard, coward. Man up for once and answer the question.

Comment

• Oh save your rhetoric. I gave my opinion on this year's ago. It more or less was, it doesn't matter the name, it's about the identification of that player that will help you win.

I gave the example of KC going and getting their guy at the time via trade (two 2nd round picks). AS has led KC to the playoffs after suffering a 2-14 season to the playoffs in 3 of 4 years.

MN went and traded for BRADFORD just before the season started.

Point being, it can be done with the will to do so.

Now wipe the spittle from your mug and finish that TV dinner dumas.

pands

This married man with child is more man than your sorry, miserable arse will ever be.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; July 20, 2017, 08:51 PM.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Yes. Or. No.

It's not hard, coward. Man up for once and answer the question.
                        Show me where I didn't answer the question.....Waffle? You're a fucking moron, my answer was infatic. Replace Stafford in a heart beat with anybody.

Comment

• Yeah. You gave your opinion that amounted to less than nothing, because that's all you actually offered.

Give us a fucking name, coward.

Comment

Yeah. You gave your opinion that amounted to less than nothing, because that's all you actually offered.

Give us a fucking name, coward.
                            Mickey Mouse

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                              Show me where I didn't answer the question.....fuck yeah put Orvlosky in. I wouldn't bet on them losing because they just might win. Stafford I bet the fucking house.
                              So... you're saying that the dude that had so little pocket awareness that he ran out of bounds for a safety... a guy that never could even cling to a starting job on the very team that you admonish Stafford for starting for... a guy who has never seen much more than garbage time on garbage teams... was a better option than Stafford.

THAT'S the hill you're going to die on?

Thank you for finally confirming your Stafford hate is so blinding that you would make a claim that fucking stupid.

Comment

So... you're saying that the dude that had so little pocket awareness that he ran out of bounds for a safety... a guy that never could even cling to a starting job on the very team that you admonish Stafford for starting for... a guy who has never seen much more than garbage time on garbage teams... was a better option than Stafford.

THAT'S the hill you're going to die on?

Thank you for finally confirming your Stafford hate is so blinding that you would make a claim that fucking stupid.
                                yep, Stafford has PROVEN he is not the option to win games against winning teams. So it doesn't matter who you replace him with against winning teams.

BTW, Who said better. You never asked who I would replace that is better. Are you that stupid you don't even know what you asked?

Comment

Working...
                                X