Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Indiana, 11/14, 3:30p EST, ABC - ESPN/ESPN2 Mirror.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff needs a bit more convincing, Stan. :-)
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I watched the IU-Iowa game and saw 2 pretty evenly matched teams, neither physically dominating the other. As the game wore on it became apparent that Iowa had a few more weapons but IU is not a cream puff by any means. Like Jeff I'm uncomfortable because I think a couple of screw ups by M could turn the tide against us. Our success thus far is because of superior coaching of a team with only a few top tier players and too many down the depth chart that can't come in and save the day in event of critical injuries.

Which brings me to the looming game coming up in just over 2 weeks in Ann Arbor. I watched IU move the ball impressively against the then 1st-ranked team in the nation, and even WMU was able to score significant points against the Buckeyes. So we really don't know for sure where to place our bets in the weeks ahead.

At this point no team is lights out better than the rest of the field in the B10, Keeps it interesting.

Comment

I dunno. WMU scored 12.

Indiana ended up with 400 yards...on 91 plays. 320 on 90 excluding the total asshattery that allowed Zander Diamont to run for a 79-yard TD.

I was not impressed with IU's offense. If Sudfeld had not been hurt then I think they score no more than 17. Diamont's legs injected life into an offense that was out of ideas.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Yeah, I dunno what to say at this point. If we're still scared of Indiana....

Comment

Don Vito cuts to the chase:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M&spfreload=10"]THE GODFATHER - You can act like a Man! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm on board with Jeff. This is going to be a close game. The addition of Howard and the subtraction of Glasgow will be pertinent. Hoosiers must stop the run to win, otherwise their offense will be on the sidelines for long stretches. Once again, Rudock will need to play well for U-M to win.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

I'm pretty confident they'll incorporate enough Peppers on offense the rest of the year that I'm not that worried.

Comment

HaHa. UM is now scardy cats of mighty IU. The one ace in the hole we have is it's still Hoosiers football we're talking about.

I wouldn't worry about Rudock having a bad game. No matter how good IU's offense is it's assured that their defense will be right with them tit for tat in ineptitude.

...and I don't know if you noticed, but come the fourth quarter Indiana folds quicker than an 8 high hand.

It's going to be a fun game for 3 quarters. Then expect the inevitable.

Comment

Good grief, people. HokeRod never lost to IU, we're not gonna start now.

Comment

This is a nauseating display. Rocky and Buchanan should be forced view this thrashing with Hannibal. And then forced to re-watch said thrashing a dozen times with toothpicks propping up their eyelids until the acknowledge HARBAUGH!!!! and get their shit together.

M 38, IU 17

Comment

Christ, it must be the early signs of dementia and it appears to be contagious.

Years of cheap Chardonnay + equine doses of Zoloft + loss of bladder control + gain of tits = a pile of Misery

Is pi!low snuffing still illegal?
                        Last edited by Prime2; November 13, 2015, 02:24 PM.
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

:^)
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

M 49, IU 16
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

I'm short selling M shares and going long on IU you idiots.

Can't believe nobody's figured this out. Heh.

I still hold that the wild card in this game is Rudock running an overvalued M offense. If he fails, M's stock drops, I profit by hurrying back in here saying, "I told you so."

Seriously, Sudfeld is just a hair below Conner Cook in terms of accuracy and efficiency. You don't get pressure on him because he gets the ball out really quickly and IU's OL is not chopped liver. Healthy Howard is a load. I don't like how easily he got the edge on Iowa nor do I like it that he's run for 220 yards on 30 carries against osu and Iowa's D combined. The probability of this being a close game is a bit higher than I think it was before it wasn't certain that Glasgow's not going to play.

I hate close games because if shit happens, the best team on the field may not win. I also don't like what's going on with BT officiating and the likelihood that a costly bad call is going to happen.

None of this has anything to do with how strong or how weak Michigan actually is. Which gets me back to the point. Rudock has to power M's offense to a multiple score lead - something like 3 of them would be nice - obtain it early in the 1st and 2nd quarters then sustain that degree of separation through the remaining 3rd and 4th quarters.

..... And Oh, BTW, don' take the foot off the gas. Pour it on. Win with cruelty. It is the most certain way to avoid the vagaries the fucking officials bring to most BT contests this season.

The D has to do it's Red Zone thing (#1 in the nation) holding IU to FGs while Rudock deals TDs. If Rudock does deal, M will win and probably big, if he doesn't and bad shit happens, M will more than likely loose a close game.

I'm selling short on M being overvalued and losing to IU 26/24, then going long on M being undervalued and winning 45/23.

Talk to you all on game day.
                              There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Seriously, Sudfeld is just a hair below Conner Cook in terms of accuracy and efficiency
                                Dear god. I don't know what the stats say, but Cook >>>>>> Sudfeld.

Comment

Working...
                                X