Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJ Price discussed on mgoblog. Top-100 tackle.

Comment

• Well it appears Gary isn't packing his bags for Columbus , not yet anyway, after the in-house visit from Urban Meyer & Greg Schiano, the dynamic duo.

Instead, Gary will spend the weekend in Ann Arbor with his friends and future teammates.

Last edited by Prime2; January 20, 2016, 03:57 AM.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Still, I'll believe it when his signed LOI lands on Harbaugh's desk on NSD.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I thought you didn't want Gary any more?
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think the 247 Composite is final. I think all services have updated to final and 247 has incorporated. When M lands Gary, Long and McDoom, and drops Swenson, they'll be at 279. Unfortunately, that'll be enough to finish in the top 10. F'n Oracle.

From what I've gathered, the other adds are relatively low value given the numbers. Probably enough to get up to 290 -- but, honestly, I'm unclear as to what this class will look like at the end of the day, so "class calculator" is tough. McDoom adds 1.5 points. A solid 4* like Mitchell adds roughly 4 points at this stage.

I have Ohio State in the 290s if they hold on to Jones and get 1 more top 100 kids plus 2-4 others.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              I thought you didn't want Gary any more?
              Never said that. What I did say was, that I felt the chances of getting him were starting to slip away. I still feel that way.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Erik Swenson recently started following Riley... what do you guys know about him?
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Well he's no Lawrence Philips.

Comment

• http://mgoblog.com/content/hello-dis...e-erik-swenson -- older info but detailed.

Comment

• 4-Star Connor Murphy (DE/LB) has to be a lock. Harbaugh sleepover, his older brother Trent played for him at Stanford, current Washington Redskins LB. The whole family arrives in AA this weekend.

Trent, Jimmy, Connor.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Anyone know any more about Michael Onwenu? He's set to take an official on Friday at MSU. Strange that he wasn't even offered by MSU until recently. Sam Webb was supposed to address this today, but he spent the whole time talking about Erik Swenson.
                        Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 20, 2016, 11:38 AM.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Swenson decommits...

Comment

• Supposedly, Swenson has reached out to Northwestern and Vandy.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I want Harbaugh to play Hardball, but I do feel bad for Swenson. He was really excited to be a Wolverine. He stayed committed for two years.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I agree, Rocky. We are not talking about a 2* here either. This is a top 250, 4* lineman. If this is connected to landing Gary, it is getting expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X