• Show
Clear All

• heh

I mean...STFU...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska is the NC in volleyball!!!! Incredible performance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• You guys need something to cheer about.

Congrats.

My brother in law is a volleyball fanatic. He watches all the matches.

My view is that he just likes to watch the girls in their tight pants.

Not a bad way to spend an afternoon
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Way to go girls!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Very good. Congrats to Nebraska Volleyball.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Congrats Huskerz!

Comment

• Volleyball school.

:::weeps:::
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All you guys are Johnny come latelies to the bandwagon. Entropy will tell you I've been a fan through thick and thin!

Comment

• LOL... Well played Stan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          Most of it would be obscured by his overalls.
                          How bad? Hillbilly Jim bad?

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Can he play DE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Or QB? Or OG? FS? I'll go out on a limb as suggest that PR isn't a viable option.

Comment

• Fine effort by the Huskers tonight. Proud of the kids...they showed up to play when it would have been easy not to. Really outplayed UCLA all night IMO, despite falling behind 21-7 thanks to some assists by the refs.

Really beat the shit out of the UCLA D, took care of the football, made a few timely plays on defense, didn't do too much stupid shit, and go home with a W. GBR

Comment

Working...
                                X