Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obvioulsy I figured it out!
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Glad you figured it out. Were you posting it as a profile picture instead of an avatar?
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Yep ..... once I set it up as an Avatar, it worked fine.

Thanks for asking Deb ..... BTW, Linesman says he still can't log on. I suggested that he make sure he got an email and goes through the registration process. Says, he has not received an email at either of the two he uses. Can you check on this? I can act as a go between until we get him on here. Once on I think he is going to prefer it to the one he just set up. Thanks for the help.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I was about to pass on the same info about Liney having trouble.

Comment

Whats happening new folks!! Welcome!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              Yes it was Gus AKA Charles AKA Packfan :-)

Are you saying you are Charles Hardaway?

Comment

Hmmm, not sure what the deal was with Liney's registration. Anyone who had confirmed their email was already activated previously. In any case, I manually activated him. He should be all set.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

My best guess is that he hadn't activated via email originally, then when he did, it fell into the moderation queue since that rule was in effect when he registered.

That rule is no longer in effect, so that shouldn't happen again. Users will still have to confirm their email addresses, however.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

I also just activated a user who did not respond to the email confirmation.

Pretty sure Yahoo email puts the registration confirmation in the Junk/Spam folder. So you'll need to inform your people to look there.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

Ok .. I think I'm here.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Sorry for the trouble you had. Glad you made it!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

No problem, Deborah. Computer systems tend to have their own minds at times ... or, at least that's what I've learned from watching the movies ...
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

You guys are hard to keep track of.

Comment

Welcome Liney! I guess you can take over Mod duties once Deb sets you up.

Comment

Is Liney the only one?

Also, if there are problem users who the mods would like to keep out of this forum, please message me that information. I am able to put them in a special group that will prevent them from coming in, but still allow them to go to the Lions forum.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X