No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content may be a little disturbing for some but a new video obtained from the headcam of an ISIS fighter shows they are more incompetent and panicky than their propaganda suggests. Maybe a lot of the good fighters are dead at this point.

VICE News has obtained battle footage taken from the headcam of a dead Islamic State fighter. Here's what you won't see in IS propaganda.

Comment

• I doubt that video is unusually, for either side. The west spends a lot $$$ so their soldiers or calmer and more organized in battle. ME.. not so much
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Pike County Massacre family no strangers to violence...and were apparently running a marijuana operation

The massacre of eight family members was apparently akin to payback. For what, it’s unclear, but two of the dead were not shy about making enemies.

Funerals imminent for 8 family members slain in rural Pike County even as search for killers and motives continues

Comment

• It sounds like something out of Justified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Content may be a little disturbing for some but a new video obtained from the headcam of an ISIS fighter shows they are more incompetent and panicky than their propaganda suggests. Maybe a lot of the good fighters are dead at this point.

https://news.vice.com/video/what-its...-islamic-state
            You really can't tell much from the video. It's a fire fight where it appears the ISIS fighters are attempting to move forward to engage what one might assume is a (Kurdish) Peshmerga outpost on some high ground. I suppose the bomber pictured earlier was being transported in another vehicle and the intent was to get him inside the stronghold and blow himself up.

FAIL.

Flat terrain, no supporting fire (aside from some very poorly launched rockets from a moving vehicle - bound to miss) just a bunch of idiots throwing themselves at a target.

Die mother fuckers.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              It sounds like something out of Justified.
              Best show ever.

Comment

• Is Ted Cruz the Anti-Christ? Former House speaker John Boehner seems to think so according to USA Today.

He opened up in a talk at Stanford University, according to a story in the student-run Stanford Daily.

Boehner's description of Ted Cruz, who Boehner worked with in Congress? “Lucifer in the flesh,” Boehner said, according to the Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

The GOP convention gets more interesting by the day. I truly hope Trump comes up just short in delegates by convention time. It will make the best dysfunctional reality show to date.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                  Best show ever.
                  It is one of my favorites. I still have to see the last two seasons.

Comment

• I'm with you, Jon. I think he gets over 1,237 tho.

Comment

• Hilarious watching Cruse painfully struggling to get the words out of his mouth that he has a 'running partner' in Florina yesterday. Then then gaf speaking at the gym of the movie Hoosiers and not knowing how to pronounce basketball hoop. The people's faces in the gym literally changed.

Comment

• Cruze is in meltdown mode. Even if it's a brokered convention, I can't see rational principals giving the nod to him. But never underestimate the ability of these people to thwart the will of the people when it comes to The Donald. His popular vote margin is substantial over Cruz and he's not going down without a huge fight. Should be interesting.

Latest Clear Politics Poll has Clinton beating Cruz by 7 points nationally. A bit surprising but the trend is upward for Clinton, downward for Cruz. I don't think Fiorina as a running mate helps a lick.
                        Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; April 28, 2016, 02:20 PM.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• How the heck do you mess up the word ``hoop''?

Comment

• Just looked. Good god.

Comment

• I'm disappointed to see Fiorina align herself with Cruz. I was hoping she'd be part of a compromise candidate team out of the convention. That could still happen, but now she's got to overcome the stench of being a team mate of Cruz. I can't stand the guy. And I think Hillary and the Clinton Election Machine would stomp him into a grease spot. The Clintons may be a real life version of "All In The Family", (with a real-life meathead in Bill) but they know how to win elections.

If Trump doesn't come away from the Republican Convention with the nomination, .. hooo..boy. Look out.

If the country MUST turn fully liberal, can we do it by just simply surrendering to Canada? At least with them running things, there would be a smidgen of rationality to politics. Canada has been eyeing an opportunity to overrun us for a long time ....

friggin' Canadians ...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I can put in a call to the Ministry of Secret Control Over Our Southern Neighbours (MSCOOSN), but I'm pretty sure they aren't interested in formal arrangements. You can do your part by having more banking crises and bailouts, so our plain-vanilla banks can keep buying up more of assets south of the border. I think we'd rather own you on a de facto basis instead of formally.

Comment

Working...
                                X