No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De nada...to whatever it is you said that I cannot see.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• :::lurking:::
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I saw all those posts and believe you me you guys weren't missing anything except a lot of synapses

nice win for the kittys last night--winning record in the big 12 should be an 11 seed now
        htf Nebraska doesn't get in being 4th with an 11-4 conference record would be unheard of. I will start leading the effort for their exclusion but no way in hell should they not make it even if they lose 2/3 12-6 in the big 10 and not make it-wow

Comment

• here kitty kitty kitty...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know you cats will all miss me terrible...Wizard will be out of commission for about a month...just didn't think ya'll thought I was dead and you were gonna be in sorrow...or throw a party...whichever...but Wiz's ma died early Saturday morn so planning for her funeral in Omaha...and youngest daughter has state basketball tourney coming up in Lincoln then Wiz will be doing a hip replacement shortly after in Lincoln so won't be on here. Just wanted to reassure you...

I'll be back...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry about your mom, congrats on your daughter, congrats on the new hip (life changer from everyone I know with one) and piss off on coming back.

The Board has spoken.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sorry about your Mom and good luck with the Hip Surgery. Piece of cake. Start doing squats now to strengthen your quads and hammies. Makes a huge difference on recovery. The couple of days you might be down post surgically, you'll lose muscle strength. If pre-op you get your brain to recruit some extra fibers it helps.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• sorry about your mom....
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

I've heard mostly good about the hip replacements they've come a long ways...

Be back to enlighten ya'll before Easter. Until then...STFU.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry about mom, Wiz. Hang in there.

Comment

• Condolences to your family. Good luck with all that, and, we sure do hope to see you back here soon enough.

Comment

• Hey everyone else but Wiz -- I've been thinking maybe, what about a domain-name change? If we do it, we don't necessarily have to tell everyone.

Comment

• heh
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks hack & Oracle...don't worry...I'll be back to haunt you soon enough...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your Ma, Wiz. Good luck to your daughter and hopes for a quick recovery from the surgery.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X