Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Being a true Republican means personal loyalty to Trump above any principle, according to Trump sycophants. Sad to see you go down that road, Geezer, but I guess you've figured (Cynically) if it takes a jackass to get you your tax cut, go all in with the jackass and defend him at all costs.
    fucking please, under no rational, sane, objective standard could you compare Trump with Stalin. One simply doesn't exist. In fact I would like to see you try and make the case.

Comment

• no takers?

I didn't think so

Comment

• [quote]
        Being a true Republican means personal loyalty to Trump above any principle, according to Trump sycophants. Sad to see you go down that road, Geezer, but I guess you've figured (Cynically) if it takes a jackass to get you your tax cut, go all in with the jackass and defend him at all costs.[/QUOTE]
        I understand it is difficult for a prog to understand simple mathematics. Further, I understand that all the participation trophies in your den are an undeniable testament to your mathematical wizardry.

I happen to have most of my net worth tied up in real estate. I am no longer allowed to write off property taxes, so my federal income tax will go up. It is simple math.

I support the President's plan not for personal gain, but for the good of the country. Every time this has been tried since 1960, it has caused real growth. I understand you would rather print money, I've got that. But that doesn't create actual growth.

Are you able to understand that the Trump tax cut projects a $ 1.5 Trillion deficit n 10 years at a 1.9% rate of growth? If we grow at double that rate, the tax cut pays for itself. This is as it has always been. Trump is not printing money and handing it to Democrat donors. He is giving 91% of Americans more money in their paycheck. Why is that so objectionable to you? People are getting to keep their own money that they worked hard for. Why do you want that money sent to DC to be frittered away paying 300% of the compensation that similarly situated employees earn in the private sector?

And DSL, I've dealt with hundreds of guys who work in the oilpatch, but I have never encountered such an alt-left nitwit as yourself. What exactly do you do? I suspect you are some sort of environmental consultant. How about telling us. Why are you so alt-left? Does your wife have a government job? Are you like hack in living off the largess of government? What about that? Why are you so goofy progressive when no one in the oil industry supports statism.

What do you actually do

I thought not.

Comment

• https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2018/...-job-creation/

Apple accelerates US investment and job creation

20,000 jobs over the next 5 years.

Comment

• also paying 38,000,000,000 tax bill to move foreign money back to the US.

Comment

• [quote=Da Geezer;1162031]

I understand it is difficult for a prog to understand simple mathematics. Further, I understand that all the participation trophies in your den are an undeniable testament to your mathematical wizardry.

I happen to have most of my net worth tied up in real estate. I am no longer allowed to write off property taxes, so my federal income tax will go up. It is simple math.

I support the President's plan not for personal gain, but for the good of the country. Every time this has been tried since 1960, it has caused real growth. I understand you would rather print money, I've got that. But that doesn't create actual growth.

Are you able to understand that the Trump tax cut projects a $ 1.5 Trillion deficit n 10 years at a 1.9% rate of growth? If we grow at double that rate, the tax cut pays for itself. This is as it has always been. Trump is not printing money and handing it to Democrat donors. He is giving 91% of Americans more money in their paycheck. Why is that so objectionable to you? People are getting to keep their own money that they worked hard for. Why do you want that money sent to DC to be frittered away paying 300% of the compensation that similarly situated employees earn in the private sector?

And DSL, I've dealt with hundreds of guys who work in the oilpatch, but I have never encountered such an alt-left nitwit as yourself. What exactly do you do? I suspect you are some sort of environmental consultant. How about telling us. Why are you so alt-left? Does your wife have a government job? Are you like hack in living off the largess of government? What about that? Why are you so goofy progressive when no one in the oil industry supports statism.

What do you actually do

I thought not.
              Like I said, you're so dedicated to the Republican agenda that you'll endure a raving jackass in the White House rather than imperil your two years of total control. You don't care what he really destroys or who he harms while he's there, so long as the tax cut happens, everything else doesn't matter. Single-minded dedication is to be admired in some wys, I guess.

Instead of obsessing over the personal details of all of us here, you should be dedicating your life to finding the missing evidence of millions of illegal voters...which ought to be easy with someone with your resources, incredible brain, and hours of spare time on his hands. Quit playing on the internet.

Comment

• John Kelly concedes to Congressional Democrats that some of Trump's positions on immigration are 'uninformed'.

White House chief of staff John Kelly told Democratic lawmakers Wednesday that some of President Donald Trump’s positions as a candidate on the border wall were “uninformed,” sources told CNN.

Comment

John Kelly concedes to Congressional Democrats that some of Trump's positions on immigration are 'uninformed'.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/politi...ess/index.html
                  Sorry, i don't trust what a democrat says a republican says behind closed doors. Especially when they run right to CNN because of their lack of journalistic standards they will report anything without verification.

I expect fully that this will be disputed and proven to be fake news before the end of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    Sorry, i don't trust what a democrat says a republican says behind closed doors. Especially when they run right to CNN because of their lack of journalistic standards they will report anything without verification.

I expect fully that this will be disputed and proven to be fake news before the end of the week.
                    Well that's fair. I don't remotely trust anyone on Trump's Staff to be honest either.

Comment

• Glorious Leader sends out his Fake News Awards Announcement but it's just a broken link...Presidency in a nutshell

Comment

• Comment

• crashed due to traffic haha

Comment

Uh well Fox News is now confirming the CNN story. Kelly denies nothing about the report. OOPS. He also acknowledges there's no way to directly get Mexico to pay for The Wall.

So is Fox News fake news trash or should Kelly be reprimanded by Dear Leader?

White House chief of staff John Kelly suggested during an interview Wednesday that then-candidate Donald Trump was not “fully informed” when he promised to build a wall along the entire border with Mexico.

Comment

crashed due to traffic haha
                              Think about it. Trump crashed the GOP website with a ridiculous bullshit idea of his.

Like I said. There's a metaphor in there somewhere...

Comment

Think about it. Trump crashed the GOP website with a ridiculous bullshit idea of his.

Like I said. There's a metaphor in there somewhere...
                                so ridiculous bullshit of an idea it generated enough web traffic to crash the GOP site lol

Comment

Working...
                                X