Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who really wants to be in the playoffs?

Comment

• Washington earned their spot last night with impressive win, not sure they beat a healthy & good Colorado team but they have the all critical conference championship title.

M needed a Colorado win to have a chance at playoff, still would've been a long shot. M had to beat f'n Iowa if they wanted in CFP... I'll enjoy the Orange Bowl invite, not a great season though M should've/could've won one more and been in CFP.

Comment

• ^^^^^
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Donovan Jeter:

“I don’t want to play for a mediocre school,” he said. “I don’t want to play for a team that goes like 7-6. I want to go to a school that plays in the big bowl games or plays in the College Football Playoff. I don’t want to go to an average school because I don’t think I’m an average player. I want to make big time plays on a big time stage.”

Comment

Working...
          X