Football Spring Practice aka Thorn in the SEC Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    That's BS. If there aren't any premium games on the home slate, there shouldn't be any premium pricing.
    Correct, .. and agreed.

I thought Dave Brandon got fired... and his dumb ideas were fired along with him.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Probably bring back the game at night. ND needed to be begging on their hands and knees for this to happen if it was me! I guess next year the 'To hell with Norte Dame' thread can be resurrected in honor of Clashmore Mike.
      Twice today I've seen a reference to Mike. That says a lot about his character. RIP friend.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Like I said when I heard about his death, Clash was a great guy. He loved his team, but didn't hate yours. His "smack" was good natured, as opposed to the mean-spirited, nuclear option elevation that many of us get invilved in (myself included).
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Some may not know that Mike lived just a block west on Scio Church Road from where most of us park at Doug's tailgate on game days. Mike once e-mailed me and told me that if I wanted to park my car for free, to just let him know, and he'd park his car in front of his house, then move it back into his driveway when I got there, giving me a free parking spot. I never took him up on it, but that's the kind of guy he was.

He loved his Notre Dame Irish, didn't much care for Michigan, but was always a pleasure to talk to here. I miss him a lot.

Comment

• I thought Clash was Marty's Dad...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Marty never did tell us who his e-buddies were, did he?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Marty never did tell us who his e-buddies were, did he?

His "e-buddies" were the voices in his head...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                X