Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Yeah, everything sucks. Why even watch the games.... Oh yeah. The expert doesn't.
    Don't need to watch them, you know what's going to happen. They're playing a losing team team they have a decent chance they'll win. Playing a winning team they have 6% chance of winning. If it's a playoff game, bet the house on a loss.

Comment

• Oh now such a list (100 top players) matters? What happened to pro bowl appearances don't matter because it's a popularity contest.

KC placed a 5th round rookie (ALL-PRO) on the list just behind eight year vet and #1 overall pick, Stafford this year.

Nice ROI.
      Last edited by Panoptes; June 8, 2017, 07:42 PM.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The #5 player on the 2016 list was Adrian Peterson, that's all you need to know about that list.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          The #5 player on the 2016 list was Adrian Peterson, that's all you need to know about that list.
          What does that prove? He won the rushing title in 2015 in dominant fashion. Deserved.

Comment

• Originally Posted by UKBB View Post

'Top 100 Players of 2017': No. 31 Matthew Stafford

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But only played three games in 2016, the point was about it being a preseason poll.

Comment

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                  But only played three games in 2016, the point was about it being a preseason poll.
                  Everyone knows it's based on the past season regardless of the year they put on it.

Comment

• True that, except it's a poll of the best of this year not last year.

Comment

Comment

• You know it's great seeing Stafford getting some attention from the league. But I have a question? We were a playoff team right? So where are the other Lions, I mean specially if the four amigos are right and Stafford isn't that good, we would have to have some more players on the top 100 right?

So who's left that could go in the final 30? Slay? Quinn? Tate? Prater?

Mean it can't be that the only player rated by other players, that's good enough to be Top 100 is the person whom some people think that the team would be better without? I mean it's not like Stafford practically carried the team to the wins that we got last year right?
                        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• You need to start a new thread about the Lions collectively sucking, TW. This thread is about the sucking-ness of Matt Stafford.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                            The term "elite" is not the answer to the question is John Stafford the guy you want as your quarterback.
                            John?
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It's his first name. Matthew is his middle name.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• You mean all these years it's not been Matty Boy, it's been John Boy?

Oh well, night, Frank....... night, mom,......, Night, paw, ...... NIGHT, GRANMA!
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X