X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff is this just another boring day?

Comment

• Excellent LB haul (I like Ringer more than most, ranking might jump up later on), wouldn't surprise me if they add another LB too though I don't think they should...

Whether they take another LB probably will depend on what they see of the '11 recruiting class when they step on campus in June and how those guys are capable of moving to other positions.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LURX5Ub5qmY"]YouTube - 2012 Joe Bolden - Cincinnati Colerain - LB7 - Jr yr -[/ame]

Comment

• Another kid brought into the fold by Mattison. Not only is this guy a hell of a D-Coordinator, but he is a great recruiter too.

We had NO chance of rebuilding our D without a regime change. Kids weren't going to come to play for our terrible D. It may take a year or two, but I have faith that our D is going to be back.

Comment

• I think there will be remarkable improvement THIS season.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It is going to take a few years to get the talent level back up. But at least defensive kids will WANT to play here again.

Comment

• I think the kids we have now, plus a handful of the kids coming in, will make a significant difference from last year.

Comment

• There was going to be remarkable improvement [on defense] even if the defensive assistant coaches were all made up of members of this forum. Re-watching games, to me it seemed there was little -to-no 'cohesion' between the different position groups and no emphasis put upon defending 'gaps'.

Comment

• As per allen trieu of scout, M will have two huge commits coming this week. These will still not be the silent commit. Rumours abound that pike maybe second guessing his commit to aweburn.

Comment

• Tough to come up with a list of 'huge' recruits that've visited; Sheldon Day, Gunner Kiel, Noah Spence, Bri'onte Dunn... It drops off after that, depending on what you refer to as 'huge'. Wormley in some people eyes would be huge as might Jordan Diamond...

I'd like to see an awesome DL class to compliment the excellent LB class.

Comment

• Has Sparty gotten a commit yet?
                        Last edited by Rocky Bleier; May 1, 2011, 09:03 AM.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• They got three this weekend. Its their first three commits.

They got another "Bullough" from Traverse City and a couple of OG's.

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

Comment

• Just had to wait for them to get out of the clink Rock!
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• that's bad!

Comment

• Did anyone else notice that Jonas Mouton went in the 2nd round, while Greg Jones went in the 6th? Tells me two things: Our LB coaches the last three years did not get the most out of Mouton, and Jones was vastly overrated.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X