No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of Blue is modal, not smooth. Au Bar has definite chord progressions.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And it's a bit melancholy.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LMAO...you can't fire me! I QUIT!

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911572182060453893[/ame]

Comment

• It's a great tactic for him attack NFL players and NBA players.

Comment

• ....this was 20 min after fox news ran that story. For real.

Comment

• He didn't say much when Tom Brady skipped out, I wonder why.

Wait until I tell my youngest daughter about this besmirchment of Curry, she will really be pissed. She is already mad that Lavar Ball threatened Curry not to try and defend his son.

Comment

• "Divisive comments like these"...No reference to the actual comments or who made them...strong statement by the Commish!

Comment

• Trump is unstable. Things will get worse, too, before they get better.

Comment

• Lebron had the appropriate response to Trump's tweet.

Comment

• Ha!

LeBron James‏Verified account @KingJames 1h1 hour ago
                      More
                      U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I mean think of the possibilities of a twitter war between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I mean think of the possibilities of a twitter war between the two.
                          Yep. I have my money on LaBron.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump not content to go after one sports league; he wants to attack two at the same time. #2020MAGATRUMPTRAIN

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see what happens at games tomorrow in response to MAGA Khan

Comment

• I have been so busy didn't watch any cable news or follow politics this past week. Just seen O’Donnell's meltdown lol what a creep - raging and screaming at the staff to silence people in the control room and stop a “hammering” sound. Reminiscent of Bill O’Reilly’s legendary “We’ll do it live!”

Comment

Working...
                                X