No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder what Big Buck is up to these days? Last I heard he was around Tampa/St. Pete.

Welcome Pool Shark

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
        The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
        The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.
        When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.
        This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
        Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
        "We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.
        "She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.
        Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Very good.

Similar joke, (summarised)

Greggs bakery annual meeting.
        Chairman: Our pies, according to government guidelines, are too heavy. They need to be lighter. Any ideas on how we can accurately attain the exact weight of our pies? Anyone?
        Bakery worker: Over a rainbow, sir?
        Chairman: Over a rainbow? What the hell are you talking about? How are we going to........
        Bakery Worker (breaks into song) "Somewhere, over a rainbow........., weigh a pie."
        lol
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Welcome PoolShark.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
            Wonder what Big Buck is up to these days? Last I heard he was around Tampa/St. Pete.

Welcome Pool Shark
            I am guessing finding a State with more liberal Workmans Comp rules.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Attached Files
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Why is this going in the Joke Thread........, don't know about you guys, but its pretty fucking accurate to me.
                Attached Files
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• God made man before woman so the man would have time to think of an answer for the woman's first question.

====

Four friends spend weeks planning the perfect desert camping and riding trip.
                  Two days before the group is to leave Rob's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.
                  Rob's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.
                  Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Rob sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and supper cooking on the fire.
                  "Dang man, how long you been here and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"
                  "Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who'?"
                  I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose pedals all over. She had on the bed, handcuffs and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. And then she said, "now, you can do what ever you want."
                  So here I am.

=====
                  The Teacher says to the class: Who ever stands up is stupid
                  *Nobody stands up*
                  Teacher: I said who ever stands up is STUPID!
                  *Little Johnny stands up*
                  Teacher: Johnny, do you really think that you are stupid?
                  Little Johnny: No Mrs, I just thought that maybe you are lonely being the only one standing.
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I was having a couple two three pints at a local pub. Being the responsible guy that I am, I decided to take a bus home..............

that may not seem like a big deal to you, but I have never driven a bus before.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Borrowed from another site :

I recently heard one Iraqi mother proclaim to another;

"It seems like only yesterday my son was learning to walk.?

?Yes, they blow up so fast, don't they?".
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ba-dum ..... cheeee

Comment

• Police stop a Pakistani in his transit van on the motorway.
                            Policeman says "Do you know the limit is 70?"
                            The driver leans into the back and says: "Hear that........3 of you have got to get out!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Teenager: Granny, have you seen some little white pills? They have LSD written on them?
                              Granny: No. Have you seen the big fucking red dragons in the kitchen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Teenager: Granny, have you seen some little white pills? They have LSD written on them?
                                Granny: No. Have you seen the big fucking red dragons in the kitchen?
                                Ha
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X