Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Here's the 3rd episode. The final episode (which covers the entire game itself) hasn't showed up yet.

Y'all should at least watch the first minute or two of this one and see Babcock kick the HBO guys out of the locker room lmao

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVa7sPuMcwE"]24-7 Red Wings Maple Leafs Road To The NHL Winter Classic Part3 - YouTube[/ame]
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• That was awesome.

Thanks, Niff.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• No problem, buddy. I've become a huge fan of HBO's sports series. They're so well done. I watch all of the 24/7 episodes (they're usually boxing) and Hard Knocks series. It's like an all-access pass into the behind the scenes stuff that we only typically hear about. And I like how it's completely uncensored.
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/8v9wZF-aQ9U[/ame]
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• John Wharton

Ok, I will respond. Enough is enough.
              I have been asked publicly and privately, about the current injury situation of the Detroit Red Wings.

My response to all the "lower body" injuries: To some degree, it should have been expected. To a greater degree, it should have been planned for. Changing conferences means more than less travel. It means you will play hockey, way more often, on rinks that these athletes are less familiar with. Conditioned for.

This team was ill prepared to move to the Eastern Conference, and stay healthy.
              It requires different training methods and a pre-season loaded with Eastern Conference games, on the road.

Yes. I would have prepared my athletes much differently. You can stop asking. Please.
              But those athletes have not been under my watch for over a decade.

I wish I could help you with your frustration.

Comment

• They actually won a SO today, and vs a strong team. What a strange season.

Comment

• and a follow up

John Wharton

In professional sports, no two playing surfaces are exactly alike. They all present unique challenges.

It is the trainers job to study and prepare for them. Especially, when changing conferences.

Comment

• They actually won a SO today, and vs a strong team. What a strange season.
                    What a way to get there though - Ill take it lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEhhfVbQHs"]Niklas Kronwall Shot Goes Into Netting Then Off Jonathan Quick&#39;s Back For The Goal (1/18/14) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I still can't help but think we'd be in a much better place had we signed Semin 2 years ago rather than waiting an extra year and grabbing Weiss.

Seriously? Who the f signs a FA from the Panthers? Have they ever produced a good FA or any hockey player other than Loungo?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well he isn't a name, that much we know.

Comment

• Scotty Bowman is definitely a name I wish we had back. It's some bullshit that he's helped the Hawks build a powerhouse like this
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• High draft picks did that Jad.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              High draft picks did that Jad.
                              I don't disagree that they had young talent but you can't deny he's left his mark there as well. And don't discount the Hossa move either. That was one of the worst decisions we've made in along time.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And yes I know the salary cap played a part.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X