Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I post, I no longer see a "disable smilies" checkbox. Am I missing it? Optimally, I would like to always have smilies disabled - that is, unless I decide to start posting on a Teen Vogue Forum or similar website.

Thanks in Advance,
    Yours in George Mikan,
    A. Alum
    :-o:-|:p:|:-(;):-P:smile::D
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Try searching the FAQs. I have no idea.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        When I post, I no longer see a "disable smilies" checkbox. Am I missing it? Optimally, I would like to always have smilies disabled - that is, unless I decide to start posting on a Teen Vogue Forum or similar website.

Thanks in Advance,
        Yours in George Mikan,
        A. Alum
        :-o:-|:p:|:-(;):-P:smile::D
        LOL @ "unless I decide". You've been posting there for years. Nobody's fooled here.

Comment

• I get great fashion tips there!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You post here just like everyone else, with one small difference in that you have better eyebrows.

Comment

• Haha

Comment

• Hi !
                Last edited by Rob F; April 16, 2018, 12:23 PM. Reason: To say "Hi !"

Comment

• Dear Forum Admins:

Please ban AlabamAlum.

Thank you in advance,

The Wizard, Esq.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Dear Forum Admins:

Please ban AlabamAlum.

Thank you in advance,

The Wizard, Esq.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• At least one person besides me has some common sense...thanks UKBB
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• why would you insult UKBB like that?
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I insult everyone ent...I'm an equal opportunity insulter...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That being said...die.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              At least one person besides me has some common sense...thanks UKBB
                              You are welcome.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Wiz isn't welcome anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X