Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah the SEC judges haven't been kind. rumor has it the system is fixed

Comment

• I prefer to say that the system is Holcutted, but yes.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA,

What do you think of Kerryon Johnson?
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• He's got a bromance with him...not like a Sabanesque mancrush but close...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
            AA,

What do you think of Kerryon Johnson?

Solid back. Slow first step or he would be all-world. Glad he's left AU.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So, Alabama had 12 players drafted and 5 UDFAs for a total of 17 who have a shot at playing in the NFL.

A couple of the UDFA's surprised me. I honestly believe UDFAs Tony Brown and Levi Wallace are better DBs than 4th round selection Anthony Averette. I am not a scout, though. Maybe Crazy Tony and Levi had bad combines.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU already
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lets contrast that to the nebraskas number of draft choices in 2018------hmmmm--just 1

maybe they did better in 2017----nope still just 1

Comment

• Fear Frost
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA What is your overall opinion of Da’Ron Payne? His aunt has been working for me for a year now. They were up all night celebrating him going to the Redskins.

Comment

• He was outstanding. I think he will play year one.

Comment

• Who asked ya?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wingsfan.

Comment

• Exactly.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama's offense next year will be lights out. We return Tua, both tightends, Damien Harris and Najee Harris at RB, a stable of young WRs with tons of playing time, and 4 of 5 OLine.

If Saban can work his magic with a decimated secondary, we will win another championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X