Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pisses you off:
    Seeing NE PATS/ ATL FALCONS SuperBowl build up celebrations on a sports channel I flicked past.

Come on, Lions and the The Fords and Caldwell, Quinn and fucking Stafford........ Give the Lions fans a piece of that partying.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Pats and Falcons earned it. No denying.

I think at least 2 of the 4 parties you are pleading to try to acheive that are trying to do just that.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Busy day, it's late....., decided to sit down, with a beer and watch some Serie A highlights of Bologne v AC Milan........., but nope, it's West Virginia v Oklafuckinghomo in the basketcaseball. Why ffs? This thread is too tame for this feeling, ...... someone start the "boot through the tv screen" thread.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Busy day, it's late....., decided to sit down, with a beer and watch some Serie A highlights of Bologne v AC Milan........., but nope, it's West Virginia v Oklafuckinghomo in the basketcaseball. Why ffs? This thread is too tame for this feeling, ...... someone start the "boot through the tv screen" thread.
          Here you go, Marko.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Told yesterday that I'm being made redundant on the 10th March. That's quite annoying, but what really pisses me off is that the Lions are revealing their new unis on the 13th April so I won't be able to replace all the vinyl in my man cave!!
            Possible good news is that if I can get a new job (that pays close to or more than my current salary) fairly quickly, (i.e. within a couple of weeks from the 10th March) my redundancy pay out will hopefully be funding a trip to Detroit (and New York) for us at the end of the year!
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Sorry about the shit news Dean. Good luck on finding a replacement gig.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Sorry about the current job, Dean, but I'm sure big and better things are in store! Hoping you'll be able to make that trip!
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Good luck, Dean.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Shit news about the job, Dean. Hoping that all works out and an even better job comes along. Hope that trip to the USA happens too.

Comment

• Best of luck Dean!

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Dean. I was in the same boat last September. Luckily, a manager at the hospital I was contracted out to decided to hire me back at a higher salary. My first day back was the first day my severance ended. Whew!

Comment

• That sucks Dean. If you are able to get to Detroit make sure you give a heads up so we can plan to get together.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sounds like you're on the ball Dean! Make sure you steal a few staplers and give the office an upper decker.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              Sounds like you're on the ball Dean! Make sure you steal a few staplers and give the office an upper decker.

I'm not even going to ask.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sorry for the loss Dean. Good luck.

"If you are able to get to Detroit make sure you give a heads up so we can plan to get together."
                                ----------------------------------Absolutely.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X