Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Peas in a pod

Dwts premise has never been wrong, it's just old now.

Those that continue to engage in the convo are neither quick or fast in figuring out they're being trolled.

Actuality this post is false, his admission that he doesn't care if they win or lose is a new revelation after 20 years. Certainly you care if they win.

Comment

• ThIs ThReAd Is CoMeDy GoLd.
      Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I saw the "TIT" and thought for a moment that the capital letters spelled something.
        Last edited by chemiclord; May 8, 2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Actuality this post is false, his admission that he doesn't care if they win or lose is a new revelation after 20 years. Certainly you care if they win.
          Actually it's not - I've been very clear on that for at least a decade.

Comment

• Yeah, I can care about the lions losing. Or I can care about giving my daughter and son opportunities to do things like this.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Or this
              Attached Files
              Last edited by dwt1; May 7, 2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Or this
                Attached Files

Comment

• Why either one or the other?
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It and investment in time. It's where I choose to invest my time and energy.

Comment

• So if you are not a fan of the Lions, and don't follow them, what with your packed schedule, why make the time for all the expert comments?
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Matthew Stafford is the greatest QB in Detroit Lions history.
                        Yet if you listen to some people on the Forum, the 80 previous years of futility means nothing and they could find a better QB if they got rid of him and tried a series of alternatives.
                        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• He has a packed schedule? Seems like he is compensating.

Comment

• It is perplexing. The venomous responses to people who don't 100% share his opinions, mixed with his dis-interest of the team, and his absolute certainty about..... well, what he says he doesn't care about in the least....

Perplexing.

And don't get me wrong, I am all about the kids, good for him. My work is all about experiences for kids, who I serve by the hundreds daily. It just really doesn't compute.
                            Last edited by dpatnod; May 7, 2017, 10:26 PM.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• If there is one man that can replace the suckiest suck, it's Brad Kaaya.
                              That dude led Miami to a Russell Athletic Bowl win.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                I saw the "TIT" and though for a moment that the capital letters spelled something.
                                Me too. Ha.

I tried to decipher it for a minute.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X