Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a numbers crunch in regards to promised early enrollment and M has a lot of targets/commits that they promised early entry too...

Reese from what I've heard, decided he wanted to do early entry later than M's other targets/commits.

Comment

• It's Maryland for Terrance Davis (unofficially).

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        It's Maryland for Terrance Davis (unofficially).
        Ive kinda felt like M was pushing harder for Delance as of late.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• I'd certainly rather have Delance than Davis, but I do hope we get Delance. Tackles can become guards, but guards cannot become tackles.

BTW, when and on what channel is the UA game on the second? Also, if this is a dead period, can recruited players attend UM practices?

Comment

• I've heard Jones is visiting a M practice, not sure what contact is allowed but I'd guess none face to face.

Comment

• From what I understand of the dead period, coaches cannot initiate contacts. The player can do so, (which I suppose would include visiting the bowl practice) but coaches are not allowed.

Maybe someone else can shed more light on it.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'll talk to my insiders
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Michigan early EE Kareem Walker & Rashan Gary are best friends & #1's.
                    Good luck Greg Schiano, your 84-89 coaching record is impressive, let's hope Gary isn't swooned by the glitz.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Don Brown is 95-45 as a head coach.
                      I'm sure Rashan Gary looks at the wins/losses of Schiano / Don Brown..
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Charles Doss, who always seems to put in his Crystal Ball at the last second and is heavily biased towards Ohio State, picked Texas for Jean Delance.

Most people seem to think Delance is picking Michigan... including every other Crystal Ball since December.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Charles Doss, who always seems to put in his Crystal Ball at the last second and is heavily biased towards Ohio State, picked Texas for Jean Delance.

Most people seem to think Delance is picking Michigan... including every other Crystal Ball since December.
                          Yeah, I think Delance and Dontavious Jackson are both Texas bound. Just a feeling.

Comment

• playing close to home looks like the factor.

Comment

• Man, I remember when Ohio State used to recruit well....sigh....
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I listened to a Jackson interview yesterday where he mentioned him, Eric Cuffee, Delance, and current longhorn Malik Jefferson were all good friends and shoot the breeze constantly. I guess that's why I feel they all play together at Texas.

However, having J Elliot in this class certainly helps with Delance and Jackson.

On a brighter note, Rashan Gary. That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X