No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Ohmygosh, this is too easy). Suggestions for search terms?
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Google is your friend. You can read all about me.
      Liquor is my friend, Google is my brush & this thread is my canvas.

Stan serves as the Forum factotum, if his calculous displeases, best raise that with him directly and not like lacrosse ordeal.

Wherever you land, aim a little higher than Joseph Stalin's eldest son, Yakov Dzhugashvili & his field artillery unit, captured by Jerry in 1941.

It didn't end well for him.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I have to say, I would not have guessed that a reference to Proposition Joe Stalin's son was in the offing. THE PRIME is as unpredictable as he is gay. A bigtime 2 for 2 in Hack's book.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Can't begin to express my disappointment, surely Liney's censure is to follow.

A little career advice, and you hurl the Gay Bomb instead? Well be content working for The Man, as for me, I became The Man.

SCF & Draft exhausting, needed 5 days in LA just to recoup, Beverly Hills, lunch and shopping, Pacific Coast Highway to Malibu, friend's beach house, Bentley GT cabo, Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini Gallardo...all for the price of a tank of gas.

EUTMK!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][URL=http://s393.photobucket.com/user/bluedog_2009/media/IMG_8241_zpswajuchy9.jpg.html]
          Last edited by Prime2; July 1, 2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• I hear the smog is beautiful this time of year.

Comment

• Unless its in one of our green threads, my "censoring" days are over.

As far as I'm concerned, it can be a free-for-all everywhere else.

We have other mods who can ride shotgun where-ever they feel its necessary.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You go to LA and waste time in Beverly Hills? Mmmhmmm.

Comment

• Beverly Hills? Is that code for West Hollywood?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    You go to LA and waste time in Beverly Hills? Mmmhmmm.
                    Didn't get my friend's Malibu beach house until the next day so let me see, Beverly Hills or a Holiday Inn?

He's actually my neighbor in Florida, rolling with his Ferrari 458 Italia, Venice Beach, PCH.

Comment

• Venice. That's better.

Comment

• Who's the rather attractive lady in the glasses?

Comment

• My sister-in-law Liney. I often travel with my little brother because I like him better than my older brother and he carry luggage like a mule!

Nothing better than hugging the Pacific Ocean to get fresh air in LA. Malibu, rather dig it when you get tired of the Atlantic, might take the Lamborghini out tomorrow.

Comment

• Nice view, Prime.

Comment

• Heading home today but I can't help but admire my neighbor/buddy's Malibu work.

Ponied up to buy the lot, demolished the existing house then build a "Guns of Navarone" fortress, all for weekend getaways.

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X