Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to close the Durkin to Maryland thread so we don't get two places where Don Brown (Captain Kangaroo - LOL) is being discussed. The Durkin to Maryland is officially old news.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Good call.

Comment

• Liney, where did the Merry Christmas thread go? It was unpinned then deleted? Why the Jihad on Christmas?

Only the Terrorists, Al Jazeera & Uzbekistanis in general have won here.

Lucky I found my Christmas pic from Saint-Barth?lemy's in the Caribbean. Entire Team OP had a marvelous time.
        How often to get a visit from "Santa" with a jackass too?
        Last edited by Prime2; December 28, 2015, 09:49 PM.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I apologize Prime.

I started the thread, and it just seemed to die, so I deleted it.

We can put in a "Happy Holidays" thread if you wish.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Of course not Liney, it's your show, do as you wish obviously. Thankfully it wasn't an attack by the Taliban but merely a house cleaning.

Merry Christmas.
            Last edited by Prime2; December 29, 2015, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Wishing everyone a blessed HARBAUGH!! Day and a Happy New Year.

Comment

• yup, me too.

Comment

• "Bo's handoff to Harbaugh", graces the ceiling at Schembechler Hall. Like Jesus, I too, wept...

The detail is uncanny.

Last edited by Prime2; December 30, 2015, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Very moving.

Comment

• Administrative note:

I have removed SeanB as a mod, seeing that he no longer posts here. If or when he returns, he will become a mod again.

To replace Sean, I have asked Deborah to add Mike as a mod. Mike has been with the forum for a very long time.

There may be some additional moves in the next few weeks, and if or when that happens, I'll post it here.

Comment

• Thanks, Liney! Gameday hockey threads for everyone!

Comment

• You read my mind sir.....:-)

Comment

• Hack, your complaint has been turned over to the Mods and they will handle it from here. I will have no part of it this time.

Address any questions you may have to them. A list of the mods is at the bottom of the forum main page.

Comment

• Looks like we have a spammer.

http://detroitlionsforum.com/forums/member.php?u=3325
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What is it? I hit the link and it wants me to log in (again). Well, I won't log in the 2nd time...just because. Where should the link lead me?
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X