Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You can hear stuff more clever from first-graders at recess.'

Yeah that's why I would have thought you would have left years ago since the crap you post is no clever than a first grader's banter at recess.

Comment

• No fireworks today Hack.

I'm resting peacefully in a Amex Centurion Sky Lounge in Indianapolis waiting for my JFK flight. God bless double bloody Marys!

I honestly doubt you are gay and are of the opinion you're a good chap.
      Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 22, 2014, 12:18 PM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Can I have a hug?

Comment

• :::deeply disturbing:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is this Hell or Indianapolis?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lusr_luJDoo"]The Bottle Rockets - Indianapolis - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Damn Hack, I'm gonna have to walk that earlier endorsement back.

I don't hug gay people less my cousin, she's a nurse at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak and her life partner is hot.

So U see, I'm all gay hugging, maxed out.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Risk of contagion?

Comment

• Warning: Hack you may wish to shield your eyes.

Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders, this is how we do!

[Youtube]fvIUuyEiQpw[/YouTube]
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 23, 2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Why? Gays love tits! Everybody does.

Comment

• I must admit the prospect of you getting into a "cat fight" with your PC screen would be downright hilarious but frankly, you are not in their league and no amount of mascara will ever change that.

Comment

• I don't use makeup. Will defer to your expertise on that one.

Comment

• You have done better, 2 years in the 4th grade is no way to shine.

Lazy.

Will I choose water over wine and hold my own and drive, oh oh
                          It's driven me before, it seems to be the way
                          That everyone else gets around ......
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 23, 2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• Look, I'd try harder and get out of the fourth grade but my dad's stuck in the fifth and I don't want to embarrass him.

Comment

• Hoke is nearly synomous with Hack.

Sure he may outweigh you by 2 bills but you are both equally as goofy.

Comment

• Remember when Fontes sent out the whole team?

Hoke, Fontes. Hmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X