No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a meaningless ranking, but as a U-M fan, it's got tremendous sentimental value. We haven't climbed that mountain in 21 years.

Ill be thrilled when we finally reach the sweet 16 for the first time in 19 years, too. They're milestones.
    Last edited by Kstat; January 28, 2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• No way, the regular season has tremendous value.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• BTW, I think it's great for the sport that the polls have almost no real value. Everything is settled by playing the game. Wish college fotball was like that.

Comment

• I was having fun with spartie wearing the Brittany Griner Baylor jerseys vs. IU but there are now rumors that, on Saturday, Brand-on might have Michigan bust out with some jerseys similar to what KU wore last night vs. WVU, I'm guessing in Yellow.

Ugh.

Comment

• Someone kill Brandon please...before it goes further than it has already
            2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Mark Hollis for the W. He's the best in the bizz. Suck it yellow bellies!
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Is he tweeting at players again?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Is he tweeting at players again?
                  You're just jealous that MSU plays basketball games on an aircraft carrier.
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                    You're just jealous that MSU loses basketball games on an aircraft carrier.
                    FIFY

Comment

• They looked good doing it though!

Comment

• Whatevs. So what's the deal with Hollis?

Comment

• Sorry to say, but it looks like Brand-on has the full-on highlighters going tonight.

Comment

• F'n ugly uni's. Hope they play better than they look. With Florida getting pounded by Arkansas, a win here can really boost them for a #1 seed.
                            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Friends don't let friends wear neon
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• good god these jersey's are hurting my eyes!!

you can't even read the names on the back...what was the point?
                                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Working...
                                X