No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say it ain't so. Good men, both of them.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Casey on a rant (NSFW)
      [ame]http://youtu.be/rV7WF5VVwuo[/ame]
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Guys voice was amazing.

But, Casey, come on, dude. Did the listeners really want a slow song after the fucking dog died?

RIP Casey.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Tony Gwynn died today...only 54

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
            Tony Gwynn died today...only 54
            He was my favorite non-Tiger player for many years. I have hundreds of his cards, including maybe 50 of his rookie card. This really sucks. His career batting average of .338 is the highest in decades, I believe dating back to his idol, Ted Williams, who retired at .344. TG was actually a great point guard in basketball as well. So darn young. RIP Tony....

Comment

• wow!
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Gwynn had MLB manager left on his resume to do list. The only reason he wasn't one already was because of cancer. I still remember as a kid getting his baseball card and my jaw dropped after seeing his .370 BA in one of his early years. .370! And before the steroid era.
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• RIP Tony G

Comment

• RIP Tony. Way to young. GREAT player.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I didn't think he'd live to see 50 with his nasty chewing tobacco habit.

Really saddened by this. One of the all time nice guys in the history of sports. It shouldn't have ended this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                        Gwynn had MLB manager left on his resume to do list. The only reason he wasn't one already was because of cancer. I still remember as a kid getting his baseball card and my jaw dropped after seeing his .370 BA in one of his early years. .370! And before the steroid era.
                        Yep. He hit .370 at a 27 yr old, and amazingly again a decade later as a 37 yr old. In '94 he was hitting .394 when the strike began. He didn't look like a ball player, but he could flat out hit.

Comment

• Same disease that killed Beastie Boy Adam Yauch

RIP Tony one of the greats

Comment

• Originally posted by fontes91 View Post
                            Yep. He hit .370 at a 27 yr old, and amazingly again a decade later as a 37 yr old. In '94 he was hitting .394 when the strike began. He didn't look like a ball player, but he could flat out hit.
                            Tiger Pitchers held him at bay in the '84 World Series, ... 5 hits in 19 at bats, .263 BA, 3 walks, 3 K's and 1SB.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Eli Wallach passes at 98 years old

One of the stars of the great western, the Good, The Bad and The Ugly as Tuco the bandit. Also played a Mexican bandit in The Magnificent 7, and in Godfather 3 and many other roles in decades long career. RIP Tuco.

Comment

• RIP Tuco.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X