Veterans Ticket Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans Ticket Foundation

I posted this on the Lions board, but know there are quite a few Vets on this board that might be able to take advantage of this.

You probably won't see any U of M football tickets, although I did get tickets to the Sugar Bowl when they played Virginia Tech, but there will probably be a lot of other events available in lower Michigan.

I thought I'd post this for the Vets on the board.

Full Disclosure: I get extra "coins" to enter in lotteries for tickets for referrals using the link I provided (sort of like NBA draft ping pong balls...)

There is a foundation for providing tickets to events for veterans called Vet Tix. It gets donated tickets to veterans for free (very small handling fee). I have been using it for a few years and have gotten tickets to two Orange Bowls and the Go Daddy Bowl. They also get tickets to concerts and other events. You can set it up to send you alerts to the type of event that you are interested in and the distance from your home.

If you are a Vet and interested go to this link and sign up. You will need to provide proof of service, but it is worth the small hassle that is involved.

VetTix.org/ref/65331
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on
Working...
X