No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Tennessee enough that they should win at least one of those four tough games. Bama and LSU make up for playing in the weak SEC East.

Comment

• Nobodys talking about Notre Dame and thats fine with me. So they put out something called 'Rockne Heritage Uniform' today that they will wear vs Navy - and they are butt ugly.

Comment

• Rockne woulda hated that shit.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ^

LOL

Comment

• Dave Brandon is back in athletics?

Comment

• I do like the cleats though. It will be interesting to see how they look in action.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• The best TV listings site that I know of...
                Yes it is, been using that LSU site for years now. The M/Fl game is now set. Please God let me make it 12 more days - and no more fucking politics!!

Comment

• ESPN produces more than 60,000 hours of programming each year — and the sports cabler has devised a few new ways to encourage viewers to gorge on more of that content than ever. A new version of the ESPN App for Apple TV‘s tvOS, available Wednesday, includes a feature called MultiCast that provides the ability […]

This is gonna look sweet on my 120" projection screen
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Sure will! Damn.

Comment

• Michigan State is miserable. #115 - Really hard to rank Sparty here, as their happiness - joy and sorrow are all rapped up in one game. (Michigan). Must be the thought of the HARBAUGH! If they pull the upset of the year in their 'Superbowl' @ the Big House they will bolt straight to #1 on the list.

Comment

• Just over 24 hours now to go (until some crap games but hey, at least it's live football).

Comment

• LSU and BYU are scheduled to meet in Houston's NRG Stadium Saturday, Sept. 2. The Tigers released a statement Friday afternoon stating that the game is on as scheduled for now but that they will continue to monitor the developments as game time approaches next week.

Harvey will meander for several days, leading to a threat of catastrophic flooding in Texas.

Dangerous storm-surge flooding, damaging winds and a couple tornadoes are also threats.

Comment

• I'm an atheist, but stuff like that makes me believe there might be a god who is trying to correct his mistakes.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• At least your safe. This potentially could be the most powerful storm to make US landfall in 12 years. If the storm takes the currently expected course, this would be catastrophic. Tracker has it parked over eastern Texas until possible Friday.

Comment

• I couldn't get over how small the levees in New Orleans seemed when I visited there this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X