Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Comedy is not your strong suit.

Fontes said the Cavs were kicking the tires, not the other way around. Everyone is available.
    I know, and I'm trying to figure just what the Cavs would even be looking for. Maybe they think there's some corn pieces or something.

If I had to wager a guess, they're looking for a third team to balance out a trade rather than looking at anything specifically from the Pistons.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

If I had to wager a guess, they're looking for a third team to balance out a trade rather than looking at anything specifically from the Pistons.
      Yup
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So, "word on the street" apparently is that the Cavaliers are offering Tristan Thompson and Kyrie Irving for Drummond, Jackson, and Stanley Johnson.

I can only assume the source on that is some Detroit rumor monger, because there's no way in hell the Cavs make that offer with a straight face.

Comment

• It would have to be, sell!!!!!!!

Comment

• Cleveland is on the cusp of lotteryville. While Gilbert is in charge not many stars will want to play there.

Comment

• I thought the Suns were the team with the pieces that would and likely destination for Irving.

Id make the trade obviously but after the season is done and we lose both Irving and Avery Bradley the Pistons would be completely gutted which could be a good thing
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                It would have to be, sell!!!!!!!
                Yeah. If that was a legitimate offer from the Cavs, it should have taken roughly twenty-five seconds to complete as Van Gundy took that with a shit eating grin.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                I thought the Suns were the team with the pieces that would and likely destination for Irving.

Id make the trade obviously but after the season is done and we lose both Irving and Avery Bradley the Pistons would be completely gutted which could be a good thing
                Which is exactly why I can't see how that's a real thing. A deal that just conveniently purges Detroit's two worst contracts AND one of their biggest underachievers?

Comment

• The only thing that gives it plausibility is Irving is not drawing the type of interest you would think he should be drawing. Probably because he is gone in a year. The Cavs have conflicting goals in trading him as well, they want to get something back that they can try to win a title plus some assets for the future.

The best bet is that they don't trade him at all, go for the title and pick up the pieces after the season. But if it's that bad between Lebron and Irving and Lebron and Gilbert, that may not be an option.

I've yet to hear any rumors from one of the established NBA writers, it doesn't mean there isn't discussions just that the Pistons aren't being discussed.

Comment

• Irving and Bradley for one year would be a pretty damned good back court though.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Kyrie has two years left on his deal.

Comment

• Btw, that rumor has been around for two weeks with the Cle/Det deal.

Comment

• The Cavs want Josh Jackson and Bledsoe for Kyrie. The trade never happened because the Suns said no. Maybe, just maybe teams don't value Kyrie as much as he thinks they do. He's a stud scorer who has incredible handles who seems to drift in and out with intensity and is a horrible defender. I keep Jackson if I am Phoenix.

Comment

• A deal has been made... Cleveland trades Irving to Boston for Isaiah Thomas, a first-round pick, Jae Crowder and Ante Zizic.

That's honestly a LOT better of a haul than I figured the Cavs were going to get. Gonna be REAL interesting to see how James and Thomas co-exist.

Comment

• I really don't understand Ainge. That's a huge haul for the Cavs. But they'll still suck in 2018-19.

Comment

• Great trade for the Cs. They are the favorite right now in the East. Irving is better than IT. Good haul for the Cavs for the situation they had,

Comment

Working...
                                X