U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I will always remember that game for the mental image of the owners of Ruth's Chris slowly going catatonic as the game progressed.

There's a part of me that wants to believe Harbaugh ran up the score just to see how much of a discount he could get for his reservation the following Monday.

Comment

• Anyone feel like making some predictions???

Comment

• Get into the contest, people!

Comment

• That's in the part of the forum this user will never return to.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ugh! The all Maize unis they will be sporting for the opener are.........well........let's just say they don't inspire me the way they seem to inspire those who have just been weaned.
              Attached Files
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• When i first saw them I couldnt stand them but its only for one game and the players seem to like them. Its just more marketing that can be cool. As long as they win
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Ugh! The all Maize unis they will be sporting for the opener are.........well........let's just say they don't inspire me the way they seem to inspire those who have just been weaned.
                  Yeah, looks as if we old fuckers need to step aside, Mark. I think they are hideous, but the kids like them and really, I guess that is what matters.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    Ugh! The all Maize unis they will be sporting for the opener are.........well........let's just say they don't inspire me the way they seem to inspire those who have just been weaned.
                    That girl with long locks looks strong for a girl.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Says the inmate in Chino!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Yeah, looks as if we old fuckers need to step aside, Mark. I think they are hideous, but the kids like them and really, I guess that is what matters.
                        Hey, in 25 years or so, Lord willing you're still around, you'll be able to look at your kids and grandkids griping about the styles that the next generation love and kick back with a chuckle remembering a day when they were sniping at you to "get with the times."

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Says the inmate in Chino!
                          Hey mo fo....Orange is the new black.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                            Hey mo fo....Orange is the new black.
                            lol
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              You're not wrong. Remember when you were a kid and you thought new tennis shoes would make you faster?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                                You're not wrong. Remember when you were a kid and you thought new tennis shoes would make you faster?
                                Yep. Now I know that under armor makes you faster. Tennis shoes just make you jump higher.

Comment

Working...
                                X