Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illinois @ Michigan, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• or

McDOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
        Ignore Oracle ..... he's been drinking.

Appreciate the nit picking. Appreciate the objectivity. The best part about this forum is that it's NOT an echo chamber. I can guarantee you that the M coaching staff has plenty of material that we don't see and certainly have no clue about that serve as teaching points ....... like the 42 yard Illinois run play that (I think it was) Peppers chased down to ultimately save a TD and force a punt.

As Oracle wisely points out, you can get that over at mgoblog forum among the children there.
        You've got solid instincts, although it is football Sunday, so not hard to predict.

My comments still stand and ring true.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          No one here is predicting us to win the natty this year. Please, keep hanging out at the shithole Mgoblog for that. But keep your bullshit over there too.
          Whoa back Jehosaphat!

I predicted Michigan at 14-1, losing the national championship game to Alabama (before that I predicted Michigan winning it all, but after more reflection dialed it back a bit).

So far, the Mgoblog people (Brian) have done a pretty good job of predicting that Michigan would run the BIG table -- much better than the folks here predicting 2 or 3 Michigan losses.

Michigan is now ranked number 2 in the country. No one in the B1G is even close to us. So what's the point of calling out those who said that Michigan would overachieve?

It seems to me (and I could be wrong) that Oracle is like the moderate Democrats who trumpet their wisdom noting how stupid the Republicans (Hannibal types) are. Yet they trash the smartest (Bernie supporters) as being extreme. Yet all the evidence (through 8 weeks of college football) shows that the "extreme" Michigan supporters (Bernie supporters) are right.

Comment

• That analogy is so wrong on so many levels.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Pretty much every level.

Comment

• WM=Sanders supporter. Buchanan=Hillary supporter. M=unstoppable. Check, check and check.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  ....... Buchanan=Hillary supporter.......
                  Only as the default candidate and with nose held to ward of the stink of that choice.

BTW, M's O is stoppable. Beg to differ. The D is another matter altogether.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                    Whoa back Jehosaphat!

So far, the Mgoblog people (Brian) have done a pretty good job of predicting that Michigan would run the BIG table -- much better than the folks here predicting 2 or 3 Michigan losses.
                    Ahem......I predicted Michigan to go 11-1 losing @ Iowa but getting their revenge on them in the CC game. (Course now it looks like they could be unblemished heing into the GAME). And that would get them into the CFP.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                    X