Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Now I hope they just keep it at 8pm.

Purdue @ MSU is at noon (potentially will be closer than people think... Coming from a biased Purdue/ Michigan fan).
    Alabama vs Georgia is later at 3:30 I think.
    I was hoping against hope that they'd keep it at noon, too. Because I wouldn't have been able to catch the game live at noon.

And now I won't. Game has been bumped up to noon on BTN.
    AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Damn that Harbaugh- Creating hurricanes to alter game times and take viewers and ratings away from a spartie game!

HE MUST BE STOPPED!

Comment

• As a UM fan, I love what I see so far. The defense is playing well. The offense needs help but they are getting things done.

It will be interesting to see how they play against a quality opponent now that they're playing with some confidence. I don't think they'll have a chance to beat MSU or OSU but I am eager to see how they stack up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
          As a UM fan, I love what I see so far. The defense is playing well. The offense needs help but they are getting things done.

It will be interesting to see how they play against a quality opponent now that they're playing with some confidence. I don't think they'll have a chance to beat MSU or OSU but I am eager to see how they stack up.

I think they have a chance to beat one, and maybe both.

Neither OSU or MSU has impressed with their play so far but, they keep their spots because they win.

MSU has to visit AA and let me tell you, Harbaugh surely has this game circled on his calendar.

O(cough, cough)SU has to visit after facing MSU.

Blue has got players believing in themselves and good coaching. Could be interesting.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I like what we are seeing as well and am patient....eager but patient

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Comment

• NW is also firing on all cylinders. They could be a challenge for sure. That will be an interesting game.
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Michigan needs to cut down on the turnovers.

Comment

• Rocky, delightful rear-end. Any idea to whom it belongs?
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                    Rocky, delightful rear-end. Any idea to whom it belongs?
                    Her rich boyfriend.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Man, Michigan's defense is looking scary good right now, and BYU and Northwestern were hardly tomato cans this year either. I'm actually a little bit worried about Sparty going up against that defense next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Rocky, delightful rear-end. Any idea to whom it belongs?
                        No, I don't, but I have a feeling Mr. UKBB is on to something.

Chemi, knew you didn't like Michigan, but I never heard you say you were an MSU fan.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          No, I don't, but I have a feeling Mr. UKBB is on to something.

Chemi, knew you didn't like Michigan, but I never heard you say you were an MSU fan.
                          Not... really? I went to GVSU, so I don't have any particular skin one way or the other, and I respect when either do well. That it's been MSU that has been doing well and the U-M well hasn't over the last decade isn't my fault, pal.

And I don't "hate" the U-M. I had a severe distaste for the Athletic Department that operated off of arrogance and expected results because of who they were. And I will never be a fan of Lloyd Carr, who I felt put his personal legacy ahead of what was good for the school, and was happy to hear that he had effectively been told to take a hike.

The Wolverines have never lacked talent. They lacked leadership, whether within the AD (with all the infighting between the Bo camps and Carr camps, their betrayal of RichRod, etc), or their coaches (Hoke was nothing short of a disaster by his final year). Harbaugh gives them that leadership; the players clearly respect him and he's got the chops to get the most out of the guys on the field. That he's a "Michigan Man" at least superficially means he's got the full support of the school as well.

It's going to be a good time, and likely for a long time, in Ann Arbor. Embrace it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Man, Michigan's defense is looking scary good right now, and BYU and Northwestern were hardly tomato cans this year either. I'm actually a little bit worried about Sparty going up against that defense next week.
                            I'm quite worried about it. UofM has simply played much better than MSU this season.

That said, this is what it's about. Both teams should be top ten ranked and this has ended up being the most exciting matchup in the country so far this season. ESPN gameday is coming to AA.
                            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Hope Sparty enjoyed it while it lasted. Because they will never see Sparty Dominate this state like that again in their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                                I'm quite worried about it. UofM has simply played much better than MSU this season.

That said, this is what it's about. Both teams should be top ten ranked and this has ended up being the most exciting matchup in the country so far this season. ESPN gameday is coming to AA.
                                Doesn't it surprise you ... nearly 50% of State's starters from fall camp are out with injuries along with the 3rd best OT. State had perhaps the best team since I've been 3 years old and they are getting decimated with injuries

#1 LB - Ed Davis (out)
                                #1 CB - Vayante Copeland (out)
                                #1 S - RJ Williamson (out)
                                #1 OT - Jack Conklin (out since game 3)
                                #2 OT - Koki Kieler (out since game 2)
                                # 3 OT - Dennis Finley (out since game 3 with broken leg)
                                #1 RB - Madre London (left in 3rd quarter last night)
                                #1 C - Jack Allen (out last night)
                                #1 LG - Brian Allen (hurt last night)
                                #1 DE - Shalique Calhoun (noticeably limping around last night)
                                #2 WR - McGarrett Kings (missed 3 games)
                                #3 CB - Darian Hicks (missed first couple games with mono, last night concussion protocol)
                                #1 TE - Josiah Price (missed the last 3 games)
                                #5/6 LB - Drake Martinez (missed the entire season)

add to that ...

#3/4 DE Montez Sweat - suspended unknown
                                #3/4 S Mark Myers - suspended

seriously? That is a lot of issues to have to overcome. I still believe.
                                Forever One!

Comment

Working...
                                X