New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome, Fumble.

I have a son who lives in the Dallas area.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fumblerooski View Post
      Hi everyone. Long-time Lions fan, new to the forum. 33 years old, from the Dallas area. Still trying to be optimistic about the season, but it's really tough after watching the abysmal O-line play the past few weeks. Stafford may or may not be "the guy", but if the boys up front can't run block or pass protect, it feels a moot point. Anyways, glad to be on board and looking forward to being part of the community.
      Welcome! I've spent some time in the Dallas/Plano area and liked it a lot. Are you a Michigan transplant? If not, how on earth did you wind up a Lions fan?
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome Fumbler.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The lions are playing so shit, it's just too damn "rooski" to be fumblin'.

It's ok, I'll do the groaning!

Welcome Fumbles
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome Fumblerooski.
            Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
            🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
            https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• just checking in

I thought I was a member here in the past....but signed up once again

Comment

• Welcome back.

Comment

• Welcome forgy.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome! Nice avatar.

Comment

• Wb rdeforge!

Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                      Nice avatar.
                      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome, back or otherwise.
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I'm going to guess that Forge is an Optimigo........., with Honolulu Blue tinted iris's in.

Welcome RDEF, to the BDLFOTN, coined by TAP,FKAG. (the artist Panoptes, formerly know as Gonz.)

TTFN
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Hi! New to the Forum

Hi Everyone!
                            I'm a Detroit suburb native now living down under. After a few weeks of reading this forum, I decided I wanted to join. I've enjoyed reading your wit, and laughing at some of your avatars.
                            Despite years of friends and relatives finding other teams to call 'theirs', I'm still dedicated to following the Lions despite... well, despite everything.
                            I look forward to meeting you in the threads!

Best Wishes,

Gary

Comment

• Welcome Gary, there are at least a couple of other guys down there who are Lions fans. Maybe you can all get together?
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome Gary.

Comment

Working...
                                X