No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wow, DanO, this is almost in your neighborhood. Farmer uncovers woolly mammoth bones near Chelsea, Michigan."
    -----------------------------------------Yep. You will be driving right by there on your way here.
    Last edited by DanO; October 3, 2015, 05:10 PM.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• DanO is nervous because if they keep digging around there they might find the bodies.

Comment

• HA!
        They'll never find the bodies. LOL
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          "Wow, DanO, this is almost in your neighborhood. Farmer uncovers woolly mammoth bones near Chelsea, Michigan."
          -----------------------------------------Yep. You will be driving right by there on your way here.
          NO we won't.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

HA!
            They'll never find the bodies. LOL
            So, do you know where Jimmy Hoffa is?
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              That doesn't surprise me.

I never thought that DanO was the only dinosaur in the area.
              Interesting(?) fact about mammoths.....there were still mammoths living on earth when the Pyramids were built.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• "So, do you know where Jimmy Hoffa is?"
                --------------------------------Yes!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

"Wow, DanO, this is almost in your neighborhood. Farmer uncovers woolly mammoth bones near Chelsea, Michigan."
                  Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  .....NO we won't.
                  We decided to take the long way around to avoid going through Ann Arbor during their game. We would have been arriving about the time the Michigan game is scheduled and coupled with possible traffic coming from Northwestern (Chicago), well, we did that one year and was no fun. Also, we have a friend in Saginaw we will be stopping for late lunch with. Going to try to catch some of the color change in the U.P., cross the bridge, all the good shit.

Comment

-----------------------------------------Yep. You will be driving right by there on your way home.
                    :-)
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

:-)
                      We were considering going through Dexter and coming in the back way on Strawberry lake road, bu though we'd see game day traffic that route as well.

Comment

• That's the best way to go coming from the west.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Has anybody tried the new Halloween Wopper? It's suppose to turn your poop green.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                            Has anybody tried the new Halloween Wopper? It's suppose to turn your poop green.
                            I thought they did that before...

Comment

• Green poop? Think I've heard people shout that at Easter Road stadium on a Saturday afternoon.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Send all those black buns to lamblow field then.

Comment

Working...
                                X