Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's because those that live in the UP know that they should be Lions fans. It is like the closeted gay acting like a homophobe.
    [
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I believe that we will need to wait another week.

Comment

• I'll believe when the Lions are no longer the lead story on a major search engine with stories about them with titles like the following:

When push comes to shove, Detroit Lions just fine getting shoved

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Good article. Caldwell should have protested immediately, but it is not in his DNA.

Comment

• Wanting to move on without calling foul on an obvious foul suggests no backbone and a submissive attitude.

I do not want a HC with a submissive attitude.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• People mistake calmness for weakness all the time , I respect Caldwell's character too much pile on him for this. Say what you want, but he had his team ready to play Seattle and they obviously haven't quit on him.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
              "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
              Colin Powell

Comment

• I don't think they quit at all.

The O can be held guilty for incompetence. And many ziggys can be awarded for the timing of some of the penalties (although, there was one major one there that was brought back for a hold which I thought was total bullshit) but, I did not see quit.

I have no problem with calm.

I have a problem with not expressing displeasure, dissatisfaction, and an unwillingness to continue to be the victim of bad calls to be weak.

Comment

• Let us remember.

While not letting the O off of the hook because there was plenty of opportunity for them to get their jobs done then these would be nothing other than a minor annoyance........

........twice in the past 5 games the Lions have been denied possession of the ball in scoring position that could have, and likely would have, changed the outcome of the game.

The O's poor performance resulting in losses can not be excused or ignored.

The zebras poor performance resulting in losses should not be happening let alone with such frequency and the league just shrugging their shoulders saying they were busy checking the air pressure in the footballs.

Comment

• Totally agree on the O and the refs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                    "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                    Colin Powell

Comment

• I wonder if the lions get more bad calls than the rest of the league, or it seems that way to us
                      Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                        I wonder if the lions get more bad calls than the rest of the league, or it seems that way to us
                        It seems that way because the Lions repeatedly play poorly enough to let one bad call completely turn a game on its head.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                          I wonder if the lions get more bad calls than the rest of the league, or it seems that way to us
                          It's not only the Lions. The Browns, Bills, and most small market teams get shafted by the NFL officials(Packers and Steelers don't count they are unofficial LA teams). The NFL is rigged for certain teams to win.

Comment

• You'll also notice that the Steelers, Packers, and Patriots don't always let their games go down to the final possession, either.

Ya know, unlike the Lions seem to do damn near every week. Give the refs more chances to fuck up, and the refs will. Take the game out of their hands, and its irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              You'll also notice that the Steelers, Packers, and Patriots don't always let their games go down to the final possession, either.
                              Those teams don't have close games? Huh.
                              The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                You'll also notice that the Steelers, Packers, and Patriots don't always let their games go down to the final possession, either.
                                Well, I believe I have seen all of those teams winning on a final possession.

Comment

Working...
                                X