No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is a one way contract for the minors, I think there was some unspoken agreement a few years back.

Comment

• I'm so sick of that unspoken agreement.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think this is the last year of it. Try to hold on!

Comment

• please just make it stop!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Consider it stopped unless you watch Grand Rapids.

Comment

• I don't think so. I think he and Anderson will be manning the press box game in and game out. It doesn't make sense to sign him and send him to GR. If that's what they're doing its stupid
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They reported it as a one way contract for Grand Rapids.

Comment

• Larkin isn't going to make this an easy decision by the way he's playing in pre-c. The youngsters are all playing good hockey. Larkin, Bertuzzi, Pulkinnen and Mantha have all played really well.

Pulk is going to be really special this year if he figures things out. That shot is amazing.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• ^^^^^^

nice insight jaadam

Comment

• The Red Wings have placed Pavel Datsyuk, Darren Helm, Danny DeKeyser and Alexey Marchenko on injured reserve.

Dats has really been fragile in the last couple years.

Comment

• His nagging "lower body" injury is going to see to it he retires soon, I believe.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I hope not. We still need him to lead with Z for another year.

What's everyone's take on Larkin? Stay with Wings or to GR? Honestly I'd star looking at trading some of these young forwards. Larkin, Mantha, AA, Bertuzzi! Those 4 will be knocking on the door this year and next. Make some f'ing trades already Kenny.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Larkin was just named to the opening day roster.

I think he is heir apparent to wear the C.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Bad news for Jad on Cleary

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/spo...eary/73524132/

Comment

• I'm more interested in Blashill effectively saying, "Fuck this 'man's league' bullshit. I want the 23 best players on my team regardless of age."

I get the feeling he kinda got tired of trying to explain to some of the Griffins why it wasn't "their turn" yet during his tenure in GR.

Comment

Working...
                                X