Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
    Saw that one coming a mile away
    Yes I can imagine that. I think the use of the 24hr clock, "1955 hours SIR!" is definitely more of an American thing. I didn't see it coming at all.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "Saw that one coming a mile away"
      -----------Same here.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Worker: Hi there, Boss. Can I have tomorrow off, my wife is going to be having a baby.
        Boss: Of course you can have the day off.
        TWO DAYS LATER.
        Boss: Well?
        Worker: Well what?
        Boss: Was it a boy or a girl?
        Worker: FFS, give it a chance. I'll let you know in 9 months time.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• This has just been made public. A conversation between the Queen and Alex Salmond prior to the Scottish Independence vote last year.

At last years Commonwealth Games in Glasgow The Queen was overheard having a discussion with Alex Salmond.

Queen: "Well Alex, if Scotland vote yes what do you think Scotland should be called?

Alex: Well Mam I'd like it to be called a Kingdom, and then I would be called King...

Queen: I'm sorry Alex but that wouldn't be possible, Scotland couldn't be a Kingdom.

Alex: Well Mam, if it can't be a Kingdom I'd like it to be a Principality, then I would be called a Prince.

Queen: Sorry Alex that wouldn't be acceptable, Scotland couldn't possibly be called a Principality.

Alex: Well Mam, if we can't be either a Kingdom or a Principality what do you think we should be called?

Queen: Alex, I think Scotland should continue to be called a Country....... and you can stay as you are.

FKN TRUE STORY! ^^^^

Comment

• Somehow I can see Marco 69 enjoying telling this joke.....

Packers Fan A Packers fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Royal Blue and Silver jersey. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St. Peter. "Hello mate" says St. Peter, "I'm sorry, no Packers fans in heaven." "What?" exclaims the man, astonished. "You heard, no Packers fans." "But, but, but, I've been a good man", replies the Packers supporter. "Oh really", says St. Peter. "What have you done, then?" "Well" said the supporter, "Three weeks before I died, I gave 100 dollars to the starving children in Africa". "Oh" says St.Peter. "anything else?" "Well, 2 weeks before I died I also gave 100 dollars to the homeless." "Hmmm. Anything else?" "Yeah. A week before I died I gave 100 dollars to the Albanian orphans." "Okay", said St. Peter, "You wait here a minute while I have a word with the god." Ten minutes pass before St. Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your $300 dollars back, now f**k off".
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Haha! It's old, but it's great. Heard it many years ago with another certain team in it.

Comment

• What is the difference between Inlaws and Outlaws?
                Outlaws are wanted.;-)
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• *clap*
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Now this, is funny!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• A police officer called the station on his radio.
                      "I have an interesting case here. An old lady shot her husband for stepping on the floor she just mopped."
                      "Have you arrested the woman?"
                      "Not yet. The floor's still wet."

Comment

• LOL! Superb, Cat.

Comment

• Nice.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                Malto......, that joke was Grrrrrrrrrrreat!

Comment

Working...
                                X