Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
    Fauria cut from the Cards.
    Wow. At least he made the opening day cut which I believe means he still gets paid.

His ankle must be jelly.

Wonder how he feels about volleyball now?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Former @Lions Wayne Walker has Parkinson's, blames concussions. http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/10/29/former-kpix-sports-director-wayne-walker-suffering-from-parkinsons-linked-to-nfl-career/?cid=twitter_971theticketxyt …

I loved watching him play. He was a true gentleman and I was lucky enough to meet him one time as an acquaintance baby sat for his kids.

Comment

• Ha! Sorry but it is kind of funny. Especially during this season.

Suh. This season the Lions rank 30th without him. The Dolphins rank 31st with him.

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• The Lions haters who say the front office effed up regarding Suh have their ammunition about they never should have let him leave.

The Lions apologists who say they should let Suh go have a little bigger ammunition.

The whole things is kind of funny.

What does it say to me? It says that in a TEAM sport no single player is bigger than the game and NOBODY except a QB should be getting huge $$$'s.
          Forever One!

Comment

• I would like to hear how the Fins justify his hit against the cap next year, and even more why Chemi thinks not letting him walk was stupid.

Comment

• Dan Campbell is saying Suh is doing his job, and its the players around him not capitalizing on their 1 on 1 match-ups. Who's going to take the blame then? I thought they had good DEs down in Miami.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Cameron Wake is out for the season due to injury as of 2 games ago.

A top NFL sack artist.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.

This mornings freep has an article about Charlie Sanders ex-wife.

Seems she claimed they remarried in his hospital room 6 days before his death and applied for his 1+ Million pension benefits contrary to the trust he named them to in 2008.

Attorneys for the trust are questioning the validity of the marriage claiming he was incapable of making decisions at that time.

Comment

• I saw that Mark, but I didn't see in the article who is entitled to the money in the trust. Is it his kids, or is it just a charitable sort of deal?

Comment

• They did not say.

Comment

• Seems a bit shady nonetheless.

Comment

• Drew Stanton enjoyed a win on the sidelines yesterday too!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtPcODBSL_8"]Drew Stanton Getting Jiggy Wit it - Sideline TD Dance [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
                          AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Former Lion CB Bill Bentley was signed by Sheldon White. I wonder if he got Martha's permission?
                              Forever One!

Comment

• Jeremy Ross cut by the Ravens after 2 fumbles in 3 games, as pointed out by them on their Twitter account:-

The Baltimore Ravens released punt returner Jeremy Ross on Tuesday. If you have watched him play the last few weeks, you know why. But if you happened to
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X