No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially if he can get out of there keeping 3 timeouts in his pocket.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      Caldwell will call three kneel downs and run out the clock in defeat.
      "It wouldn't be right to win against the team that outplayed us with a fluke play at the end of the game." ~ Jim Caldwell.

Comment

• Stafford and the Lions looked like crap today, and deserved to lose in Chicago.
        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• We did build the #1 defense in the NFL.... it carried us to a wild card road loss.
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            I expect this thread to be a little quiet tonight.
            Is it still quiet?

Giving away the league's best defense was dumb. Jim Caldwell is dumb. Cooter ain't Stafford's savior.

Continue with the discussion ....

Comment

• Actually it has been quiet, I expected it to be roaring after yesterday, he stunk.

Comment

• PS. They didn't give away the league's best defense, it was a one year anamoly.

Comment

• And that anomaly was named Suh.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Yep, if losing one guy tanks the whole defense, you really didn't have a good foundation in the first place.

If you want to blow it up, that's fine, this team sucks. it's going nowhere, but I've witnessed a lot of Lion tear downs and if never gets better. So don't get your hopes up, remember the Lions thought that the answer to the mediocre Joey Harrington was a double shot of Kitna/McCown.

Comment

• Stafford is getting alot fo the blame but look at the rest of the offense...Other than Jones no one is really playing worth a crap ....Ameer was looking good but since his injury the offense has sucked.

Comment

• It would help if receivers ran the correct route.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I watched the game a tablet while travelling yesterday, but even on the small screen Stafford did not have a good day. The first INT was on Tate for sure, but I think Ebron had no chance at the second. Not sure if he ran the correct route or not, but it looked as if he didn't think the ball was to him.

All the blame doesn't fall on Stafford, but if he had been sharp, I think they would have won the game.

It any team needs their QB to play a near perfect game every week they are in deep shit.

The Lions are in deep shit.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was watching the Steelers last night and their offense looked like something I have maybe never seen from the Lions. Ben Roethlisberger has a nonchalant style in the pocket while he waits for his receivers to come free. He expects the time, gets the time and his receivers get free. The Lion passing game has a spastic quality to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              PS. They didn't give away the league's best defense, it was a one year anamoly.
                              Suh was the linchpin, as some of us *cough* had been saying when he walked. This is a league where getting pressure with as few people as possible is paramount, and there wasn't too many players more disruptive in that regard than Suh.

But Levy turning brittle, and Tulloch dropping off a cliff, certainly hasn't helped, either. The heart of that "one-year" anomaly is effectively gone, and replaced by players who don't even come close to replicating that.
                              Last edited by chemiclord; October 3, 2016, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• I agree on Suh, but like I said if your defense is relying on paying a defensive tackle QB money the foundation wasn't that strong. I have no doubt had he stayed the defense would be comfortably back of the pack. Suh is a great player at his position but outside of that year he is not that disruptive enough to impact the defense like he is being paid.

Comment

Working...
                                X