Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Would I be correct in saying that Lebron is no Ebron? Who the fk are the Cavaliers anyway? Other than the obvious ------>

The crap is that ugly thing?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Chris Chelios was one of the most despised players for the Blackhawks, when he came to the Wings he was pretty much welcomed with open arms.

Big difference between here and there is the space between cities and teams. Chicago is a 4 hour drive, Green Bay has to be at least an 8 hour drive and they are close rivals. Jambos and Hibs occupy the same town.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Chris Chelios was one of the most despised players for the Blackhawks, when he came to the Wings he was pretty much welcomed with open arms.

Big difference between here and there is the space between cities and teams. Chicago is a 4 hour drive, Green Bay has to be at least an 8 hour drive and they are close rivals. Jambos and Hibs occupy the same town.
        Yup. I agree that the closer the proximity the more heated the rivalry.

UofM vs Mich. St; Ala vs Auburn; USC vs UCLA
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
          The crap is that ugly thing?
          That's the Vauxhall Cavalier and it belongs in the suckiest suck to ever suck thread.

Horrendous eh? My dad had one of those pieces of shit. Broke down in the car park of a busy supermarket one fucking pissing it down day. Memorable. That's the day I learned to cuss! My dad won the cussing world title that day.
          "Fkn stupid fkn piece of fkn shit fkn shitty fkn car!" Pretty sure there were tears. Tears of rage and anger!

I was only 12 years old and the iPhone wasn't invented..... so nope...... didn't record it. But........ it happened, Panoptes..... trust me!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
            Uhm, that's about every QB in the league. Stafford peaked 6 years ago.
            So then Flacco and Kaepernick are elite?
            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Don't forget RG3.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                Stafford can't hold Flaccos jock. He's 10-5 in the playoffs. He got to 9 playoff wins faster than any other NFL QB in history.

Stafford is 5 - 47 in games against winning teams.

See 1st sentence
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I laughed audibly at that post

Comment

• The term "elite" is not the answer to the question is John Stafford the guy you want as your quarterback. The answer you want is yes he can win a super bowl.

It's like all the garbage political talk about global warming, when the true yuge situation is the acidification of the ocean and the marine food chain dying off

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                      Flacco is 83-55, you decide

Comment

• iginally Posted by UKBB View Post

'Top 100 Players of 2017': No. 31 Matthew Stafford

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's a Moot point, Marty boy will never win a playoff game, it not even likely he'll get the Lions into the red zone in a playoff game.

Comment

• Yeah, everything sucks. Why even watch the games.... Oh yeah. The expert doesn't.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Stafford has skills. He just sucks at winning. Same ole Lions.

Comment

• ginally Posted by UKBB View Post

'Top 100 Players of 2017': No. 31 Matthew Stafford

Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is voted the 31st-best player in the NFL by his peers on "Top 100 Players of 2017".
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X