Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    There is always time for a little coconut rum.
    That's cockney rhyming slang for a toilet that stinks after someone has taken a dump.

"Oh My God, there's a fking coconut rum in here FFS!"
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• that's fd up slang

Its music to a drinkers ear on this side of the pond.

Malibu Rum, Coconut Rum

A favorite of AE's and myself (w/ reggae booming in the backround).
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Its cockney rhyming slang, Panoptes........, of course its fd up. You ever took a trip in a London cab before? Now that's seriously Fd up.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
          Its cockney rhyming slang, Panoptes........, of course its fd up. You ever took a trip in a London cab before? Now that's seriously Fd up.
          No sir. And I don't foresee it ever happening by choice, so I'll take your word for it.

Can't be any worse than a Mexican cab (old VW Beetle). From both the language barrier and crazy mad driving perspectives.

Comment

No sir. And I don't foresee it ever happening by choice, so I'll take your word for it.

Can't be any worse than a Mexican cab (old VW Beetle). From both the language barrier and crazy mad driving perspectives.
            As a patron of both modes of transportation, I can say the fear was similar. The slug bug had the edge in the smell department. Everything was NOT irie irie mon.
            Last edited by Trickalicious; June 26, 2014, 07:26 PM. Reason: post now with 20% more zest.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Quite right...., London Underground is always better!

Comment

• And coconut rum was amazing. Then I graduated high school.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I'd leave you begging for more of my summer coconut rum drinks.

It also goes well with egg nog over ice.

Pands

Not all of us were rich in high school. Boones Farm and Coors Light and Meisterbrau were delicacies if we could get our hands on em.

Comment

• Mickey's Malt Liquor!!!

I really don't like the taste of coconut. But I do love rum. Captain Morgan's and Vernors, please!!
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• My very recently acquired Appleton Estates Limited edition 50 year old bottle is my new pride and joy bottle of booze.

I drink Meyers Dark and Wray & Nephews Overproof for general use.

Comment

• I'm just fuckin with ya Gonz, I don't know that I've ever had spiced rum. I do have a general objection to "flavored" liquors.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I wansn't offended. My reply about cheap booze was real.

Comment

• I want to try and get a bottle of this while I'm in the states.

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Capt. Morgan & Vernors sounds really good

Comment

• Del Maguey de Pechuga or Pappy Van Winkle - spirit heaven

Comment

Working...
                                X