Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    No sweat Jethro, pass the 'shine jug over :-)
    Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
    ROTFLMFAO
    See how easy it is? You don't get it, AE does. Your comment directly pointed at my mother. Poke around in some of the other threads and you will see why I am insulted by that remark.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Rule #1...you NEVER disrespect someone parents....esp. their MOM!

Comment

• Lighten up Franci (Franci: Plural for Francis)

Random thought:

Why do people go out of their way to find offense when it is obvious that no offense was intended?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Lighten up Franci (Franci: Plural for Francis)

Random thought:

Why do people go out of their way to find offense when it is obvious that no offense was intended?
          Because they are sad, pathetic souls who crave human interaction but are too awkward to go about it in a normal way and can only muster up the nerve to speak to strangers if there is a suitable prompt for conversation; unfortunately, they know of no other prompts aside from complaining about trivial things.
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Lighten up Franci (Franci: Plural for Francis)

Random thought:

Why do people go out of their way to find offense when it is obvious that no offense was intended against me?
            FIFY. Is this about the Alabama comment I made?
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Do you really think Tony meant to offend you? You really think that he thinks that hillbillies, or rednecks for that matter, make it a habit of having sex with their mothers or sisters?

It had nothing to do with any comment you made other than your getting bent out of shape at a harmless joke that was poking fun at the stereotype of hillbillies, not at you personally. Instead of taking it in the spirit that it was intended you took it as a personal insult. Pretty childish, and pretty much looking for a reason to be offended, IMO.

As I said earlier, lighten up.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You really think that he thinks that hillbillies, or rednecks for that matter, make it a habit of having sex with their mothers or sisters?
                No, they run too darn fast!
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Don't respond to any more of my posts, asshole.

Comment

• And what if I do?
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Do you really think Tony meant to offend you? You really think that he thinks that hillbillies, or rednecks for that matter, make it a habit of having sex with their mothers or sisters?

It had nothing to do with any comment you made other than your getting bent out of shape at a harmless joke that was poking fun at the stereotype of hillbillies, not at you personally. Instead of taking it in the spirit that it was intended you took it as a personal insult. Pretty childish, and pretty much looking for a reason to be offended, IMO.

As I said earlier, lighten up.
                      You have no clue on what is happening in my life that may have jaded my thinking process on a comment Tony made, and quite frankly, I don't think it's any of your business. Tony and I worked things out, and today I respect Tony more-so than I did yesterday. Don't keep dredging it up with you lighten up comments when it has nothing to do with you. You know my name, and it's not Francis.

Comment

• Lighten up, Sharky.

It's kind of like the guy that gets called a son of a bitch and starts screaming "What did you say about my Mama". Although technically the guys mama just got called a bitch, but in reality it was never about the guys mama, it's about the guy being a fuckhead.

(BTW, I am not calling you a fuckhead. I am just stating a comparison)

That post was never about your mama, no matter how butt-hurt you want to be about it.

Comment

• Who's mother was it about, asshole??
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Yo Mama!

Yo mama is so ugly that when she went to a beautician it took 12 hours... to get a quote!

Comment

• You don't even know my mother!

Random thought
                              Ms. SLF and I went to the big summer parade here last weekend and they had the local coasties on a float. I turned to Ms. SLF and said "a guy from the lions board used to be stationed with the coast guard here." She said "That's neat." And immediately went back to talking to someone else.

I think she was impressed. ;)
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• You don't even know my mother!
                                Well, the line is long but it moves fast....
                                Look at the bright side, you have plenty of uncles now.

Comment

Working...
                                X