Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaq Thompson S (5*, California) will visit for the Ohio game... Already visited ND and Oregon... Oregon alleged leader with competition from Cal, Washington & I'd assume ND.

Comment

• Still 5 spots left in this class:

*2 WR, 1 OL, 1 RB and probably 1 DB.

Comment

• I wonder if Carvin leaving has opened up a slot.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think Carvin's departure assures room for a 2012 class of 28.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
            I think Carvin's departure assures room for a 2012 class of 28.
            Pretty much, yes. Couple it with a few fifth year seniors who won't be on the team next year and you hit 28 fairly easily.

Comment

• They'll hit 28 no problem, they are even 'redshirting' Marrell Evans with a medical redshirt to try and get him a 6th year. They'll have room for a full class of 28.

Comment

• I thought you could only sign 25 per year. And if they don't get the kids they really want, should they bank a few scholarships for next year?
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• In the B10 you can count up to 3 players who enroll early into the previous years recruiting class. If that class has room. They'll only take kids commitment that they really want.

Comment

• Sam Webb says Michigan is back in play for Stefon Diggs - #1 WR in the country and former teammate of Blake Countess. Apparently he has gotten some academic issues out of the way.

Comment

• Webb also says he feels that Dunn will wind up a Wolverine.

Comment

• You may as well add that he included Yuri Wright and Amara Darboh as probables too.

Comment

• Diggs and Darboh? Could be a Mercury Hayes/Amani Toomer type of combination.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                            You may as well add that he included Yuri Wright and Amara Darboh as probables too.
                            And one of diggs/Payton.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Wow a recruiting coup, we should have thrown Rodriguez overboard three years ago.
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I'm going to be on pins and needles the next 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X