No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is like the CFB version of Real Housewives?

Comment

• My dad is a better WR coach than your dad. Nanny nanny boo boo.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          So this is like the CFB version of Real Housewives?

no... that would be stealing from JH.
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yo' momma.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              My dad is a better WR coach than your dad. Nanny nanny boo boo.

that quote looked awful on this site.. but really, you missed the key point. It wasn't about his dad.. or a kid defending his dad.. ... Should have paid attention to the Braxton Miller part.

Ironic to call someone out about their coaching and who they put into the NFL when smith's own guys are going to Williams for coaching. Strategic error on his part..
              Last edited by entropy; April 22, 2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• I don't think I missed the point. You missed the point of my post.

It seems that a bunch of grown ups (and almost grown ups) are acting like little kids
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

It seems that a bunch of grown ups (and almost grown ups) are acting like little kids

are you new to this site? =)
                  Last edited by entropy; April 22, 2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• for Stan..

Comment

• NFL.com analysis of Zach Smith's proteges, for the 2016 draft:

Corey Brown: "Bland, unrefined route runner. Lets throws into his body. Inconsistent traffic player. Average production and playmaking"

Devin Smith: "Shows a lack of patience in his routes. Game too heavily reliant upon speed. Must learn to be effective when deep ball is restricted by defense. He still needs to learn his craft and improve his hands''

Evan Spencer: "Doesn't play with much juice off the line of scrimmage and into routes. Lacks suddenness out of breaks and is slow to accelerate when adjusting his routes in space. Needs to look for throws earlier when working seam. Average after the catch. Very limited college production to stand on. Limited college production due to Ohio State scheme"

Braxton Miller: "Needs major route work. Upright into his routes with very little sell from his upper body to create hesitation from defenders. Not yet ready to work the intermediate routes." No wonder he wants to work with @Wideouts

Michael Thomas: "Struggles with footwork out of press release spending excessive time trying to fake and shake cornerbacks. Still figuring out this whole "route running" thing. Needs to improve playing through contact and adjusting routes appropriately. Still thinking rather than just playing."

Jalin Marshall: "Must prove he can win against press man coverage. Routes are raw and rounded. Needs to do better job of working to softest spots against zone coverage. Marshall is still learning as a receiver and should continue to improve with time, but is behind in quality of his routes and understanding the nuances of the position"

Comment

• I'm no fan of Zach's twittering. It's unprofessional. That said, it's hilarious that UNL fans AND coaches think it's directed at them. LOL. Tyjon Lindsay? Heh.

The far bigger concern is losing a top 15 overall WR that's been an OSU "silent" verbal for ages. And an SEC school is working its ass off to get him.

That's Zach's frustration. But it's cute UNL thinks its about them.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Its a predictable attempt to recover from getting schooled like this. I'd probably go that route too.

Comment

• Eh, truth is what it is. He's massively invested in Trevon Grimes. Not so much in Lindsay.

But, yeah...Huskerz!

Comment

• I know the guy who creates some of the memes/gifs that Coach Williams uses, and KW has told him this is a manifestation of competition between the two coaches behind the scenes. Happens alot of course, but it sounds as though its kinda personal between these two.

WR coaching...serious business!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ummm, no.

It's about Grimes. Period.

The only guy they've actually "competed" for is Lindsay.

Comment

Working...
                                X