This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooter Vaughn!!!!! GOAL!!!!!!

MEEEEEEECHIGAN leads 1-0 just 2:23 into the 1st period, Vaughn put the puck over the left shoulder of the goalie from point-blank!

Comment

• Hunwick came up big on that 5 on 3.

Comment

• 2-0, Michigan, as Moffie cashes in on the power play. Michigan makes CC pay for consecutive dumb penalties.

Comment

• Wow, am I really seeing the other team making a parade to the penalty box? This is not something I'm used to seeing while watching Michigan hockey.

Comment

• Well, Colorado College hasn't left much doubt in the minds of the referees tonight so far. These haven't exactly been close calls.

Comment

• Colorado College must have watched the WMU v Michigan game films. The Broncos out physicaled Michigan in their win, and it worked well.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Michigan playing great. I'll take 2-0 but I'd sure as heck feel better if they had cashed in one of those opportunities in the 2nd period.

Comment

• another power play for UofM at the 5:30 mark of the 3rd as CC commits another silly penalty running the goalie (Hunwick) behind the Michigan net.

We still lead 2 - 0 with 4:30 to go half way thru this PP chance

Comment

• ...and we give up the advantage with a boarding penalty behind the CC net. 3:40 to go

CC scores on their PP, now 2-1 with 3:35 left

Comment

• Wow, that was a dumb penalty taken by Michigan while on the PP. CC immediately cashes in and now it's a 1-goal game with 3:30 left.

Comment

• Idiotic penalty taken by CC right back. Man, this is some dumb hockey.

Comment

• elbow to the head of Ben Winnett along the boards is costly to CC, another dumb penalty for CC gives M another PP w/ 2:40 to go...

Comment

• 28.8 left. CC has pulled their goaile and called a timeout.

Comment

• WHEW!!!!

Comment

• IT'S BACK TO THE FROZEN FOUR ! ! ! !

GO B L U E ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X