No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dog I mentioned a year or so ago when he showed up at our door along with the cat who showed up at our door 10 years ago via it's mom abandoning it as a rat-sized kitten. When I last wrote I was worried about bringing the dog into the house as the cat has a nasty disposition toward anyone not in my family. After a few months of stand-off my family left for a few weeks and they were forced to bond out of desperation for attention. Now they actually fist-bump each other now and then (actually bump heads).

Suspicion breeds trust.

Comment

• I have not been sure how to deal with these two guys. Rocky, the chihuahua, we adopted a year ago and is two years old. Tiki, the Siamese, we got as a kitten last summer. THEY FIGHT ALL THE TIME, but it seems to be equal combat and they enjoy doing it; when one backs off, the other attacks. Rocky grabs a mouthful of Tiki's fur or leg and the cat cries so we yell at the dog to stop; the cat tries, unsuccessfully so far, to grab Rocky behind the neck and give him a monkey flip. But they appear to be pals and will sleep together under a blanket; when we stuck Rocky in a cage at first, the cat would go stand next to the cage.

tikirocky1.jpg
      tikirocky2.jpg
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• gj, they look like great pals.

Darl, I'm glad they've worked it out!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ditto. Love the pics.
          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Romster - Worldcrossing is closing and you have been mentioned.....

Drop by if you get a chance.....The place closes down on April 15th.

Comment

• Sorry. I love dogs and I have to share. Left = Gizmo/Right = Rockwell. Gizmo is a Yorkshire Terrier and toy Australian Shepherd mix and Rockwell is a long haired Pembroke Corgi.

Last edited by millenwasmyfavorite; March 7, 2011, 01:54 PM. Reason: mmm sorry. I had not intended this sort of size.

Comment

• nice picture ..
                Forever One!

Comment

• They're gorgeous! And look very happy.
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• They were actually pretty stoked, we had taken them to Cannon Beach. I think that was the first time they had been to the ocean!

Comment

• awww! what a happy dog day!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• A floppy eared Corgi? I'd only heard rumors! (:

Just kidding. But if Nicky had floppy ears I'd miss the tips of em bending down when he ran. I'd be sad.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I grew up with a Yorky, very cool/smart :-) Buster has one floppy ear (sort of)

Comment

• A floppy eared Corgi? I'd only heard rumors!
                            Almost looks like a little sheltie in the mix there
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• He is actually a purebred, his coloring gives him that appearance though.

Comment

• He has two tennis balls in his mouth
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X