No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You never wanted a dog??? How long have you been a member of the communist party?;)
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Never wanted that dog. We went to go visit old friends who's lab happened to have just had a litter. The lady wanted to give Sue one of them as a birthday gift. I said no thank you, and during the course of the evening and the next morning before we left to come back home, Sue and the three boys talked me into taking one home.

As I guessed, I ended up being the one that cared for it, fed and trained it, that is. I just never really liked him. The last couple of years, he and I had been all right, until now. He's back in my shit house, probably for good.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Why do you hate america?

Seriously though it's true.. some dogs are just not cool.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I have never seen a bad dog that was trained the right way from a puppy. I have seen plenty of dogs that are not so good. There is one dog down the street who is mean, and a pain in the ass. He barks at cars going by slowly. He looks like a Collie/Lab (?)

Last summer he got loose over to my front yard where me and my dog Buster were playing with a ball and basically attacked Buster (Jack Russel). In 9 years I never seen Buster fight like that defending himself, luckily nothing really bad happen as this other dog was getting the worst of it and took off.

Comment

• Did you give Buster some steak as a reward for being top dog?
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol I must say I was a bit surprised (and relived-happy) he was out weighted about 4-1, but JR's are very muscular and have very large jaws and necks when you look at them for little 18pd dogs.

Comment

• Plus a terrier has a fighting spirit that collie is sorely lacking

Comment

• Yea that 'Napoleon Complex' showed that day!

Comment

• This how your dog should act around kids...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      I have never seen a bad dog that was trained the right way from a puppy.
                      That's mostly true IMO... except some unscrupulous breeders inbreed some monsters out there and nothing can be done to save the some of the bastards from being a nasty dogs.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I would not let my kids near any pit bull.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          I would not let my kids near any pit bull.
                          Some of the wolf dogs people are breeding these days too are too unpredictable.

Just cause jackasses want their dog to be part wolf.

Comment

• Right, not exactly a good house pet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              This how your dog should act around kids...

Looks just like my dog.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• My Sister has a Black lab that looks just like it as well. Probably one of the best big dogs I have seen. Doesn't make a peep unless someone is at the door, energetic.

Has two problems though he is easily distracted so you can't pet him for two long before he goes after a toy of his or runs up to another person. When he moves he moves fast so some time with the kids he catches them at at an angle and can stop in time.

She has a slutty Brown lab as well, probably the kindest dog I have ever seen but has the self absorbency of a cat, and walks funny so her tail smacks hard. Seen it accidentally catch a 2 year old in the face.
                                AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

Working...
                                X